Lasagne Mafia - Game over

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I found more things to respond too, this time it's from the people I called out earlier

Other than that dont have much on reads yet
No reads or opinion, ok

Am always in favor of lynching, dont know who id personaly go for yet. Havent made uo my mind yet where my vibes are this game. Had a vibe Comp was going to be scum, but im not rlly vibing that anymore.
Why did you vibe Comp as scum when he didn't say anything? I thought vibes were general feelings, how do you make up your mind about vibes?

No reads or opinion otherwise, ok
Aside from Vigilante needlessly shooting someone on N1 I don't have much of opinion.
No reads or opinion, ok

Honorable mention goes to Timdood for memeing for a while, I want to see what he's like in serious mode now.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Stranger where did you get the impression alisha was avoiding having an actual opinion btw? Was gonna ask earlier but wanted to see alisha respond first
Tbh, I honestly don't know now that I've had 7 hours of slep. I really should stop playing after midnight when my brain is too worn out to think straight.

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Fair point since you're relying on meta reads; after how badly C9++ went, I'm course correcting and I want to push what I believe in more, rather than let myself be manipulated.
Also thinking about it, I'm not sure I buy this. Last game you were pretty convinced of choco being scum, and shadow being town, from memory. I don't think you had beliefs that you weren't convicted enough about and that's what you would feel let you down or anything. So the fact you say you're correcting course by being more assertive doesn't make much sense to me. Am I misunderstanding something?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
There are numerous reasons to claim:

1) For a player who claims to be kidnapped we will know that they most likely is innocent. Mafia could also no-kidnap and claim they got kidnapped, but this first of all loses them a very powerful ability for a night.
2) A kidnap claim is info that is useful for tracker. If for instance the tracker tracked the x, figures that x visited y, and lated y claims to be kidnapped, he knows that y must be kidnapper. There are also other conclusions the tracker can make in certain other scenarios.
3) we will later when a player dies know that he was kidnapped.

I don’t like your «claim if you want to» thought. Even if you think there are no upsides with it I think a general rule of thumb is that you share all info unless there are downsides with it.
A thing I think not many people have considered is that mafia could kidnap one of their own. The kidnapper role could be used either as a second roleblocker, or to protect a mafia member from being investigated (or shot, but I don't think the mafia would've anticipated a shot N1). With two cops originally in the setup, and the lack of anyone claiming they were kidnapped, I think it's at least reasonably likely that this is what happened.

And the second point, yeah, I hadn't thought of that.

3) What?

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
Sometimes it doesn't really work in my favor, when I'm a villager and no one believes me. On the flipside, sometimes it works when I'm werewolf. Maybe I should change strategies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Also thinking about it, I'm not sure I buy this. Last game you were pretty convinced of choco being scum, and shadow being town, from memory. I don't think you had beliefs that you weren't convicted enough about and that's what you would feel let you down or anything. So the fact you say you're correcting course by being more assertive doesn't make much sense to me. Am I misunderstanding something?
Last game you directed me to vote TheWeakGuy48_ instead of MoltenAshes, which admittedly would have also been a mislynch. But in doing that, you earned another mislynch from getting rid of TWG, and then went ahead with the mislynch on Molten. Even though getting rid of Molten was a mistake, I allowed myself to be swayed by you and because of that you had an additional mislynch that cost the game.

I also overlooked a lot of what you were saying during C9++ because in my head, I had believed you were on my side and so I wouldn't even bother to read some of your longer posts because I had already made up my mind. This time I'm not letting any mistakes from people I townread go because they might be buddying with me deliberately.

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
I agree that town can miss simple things sometimes, I guess I just thought what he was saying was something anyone who thought about whether the kidnapped should claim or not would think about for themselves and I didn't think anyone would miss that, but yeah it's possible and maybe that's why he said it (although he hasn't said that)

What's your opinion on Alisha?
I've always had a tough time reading Alisha. At the moment, I'm kind of town reading her, but I don't think I've ever scum-read Alisha, apart from the previous game where she was actually town.

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
Alisha I'm honestly not sure what to think of at the moment. She seems to be actively avoiding having an actual opinion on anything at the moment, IMO. Which at this stage is a legit strategy, but she doesn't appear to be actively trying to add to the discussion either, which I guess makes me see her as slightly suspicious. I wouldn't lynch her yet, but I'd want to keep an eye on her and see if there's any indication she has some plan or agenda that doesn't match with the discussion here.

I'll also say that I'd lean towards Brian being town right now. He's behaving erratically enough for me to doubt that he has any sort of premeditated strategy, but there's still plenty of room for that to be an act and he could be trying to lead the town off a cliff like we're lemmings or something.

As for moltenashes, I definitely get the sense that he's hiding something. I seriously can't tell what yet, but he's very clearly trying to keep a low profile, and he's specifically avoiding pointing fingers the same way Alisha is. Which is a perfectly legit strategy as town at this point, to be fair, but I'd honestly be more comfortable if he would name a name or two for who he suspects.
Personally the two biggest scumreads I have currently is Hockey and Not, as one is seemingly trying to rush this day into a no-lynch, and the other "doesn't have an opinion", which I find as trying to keep a low-profile.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Just going to bring this out there.

I was the person kidnapped last night.
Okay, so unless Mafia kidnapped one of their own people which is a possibility I would not discount, I believe MoltenAshes is likely town now. Please keep this in mind as the game continues just in case.

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
After re-reading this entire thread, going through each player's previous forum and werewolf messages messages, creating a complex deep learning neural network AI to programmatically analyze their emotions attached with what they say, when they're lying or telling the truth, and cross checking that against responses of the other players, along with myself reading through each player and guessing their habits and then cross-checking that with the complex deep learning neural network AI.

I then got a whitepages premium account and learned the backstory of every single person here. I then got their family members as well. I then got in contact with the President of the United States and the CIA and a fancy laboratory in which we created a device to simulate another person's life from the beginning. We then did that for each person here, so we got their complete memories, their habits, and their emotions.

After this, we then rebuilt the complex deep learning neural network AI so it would fit in with these emotions, and then cross checked them again with what I have previously learned. They all matched up, we went into phase 2. With phase 2 came the most extreme task of them all, putting it all together. We collected a team of over 500 of the smartest people on earth and deciphered each habit and memory, cross checking with what the AI has. With that we created a flow chart with over 552.1 billion branches from each individual branch. With this flow chart we followed what the people here would have done in this situation, perfectly replicating their thinking with mindset.

Equipped with all this information which would take over 5419 petabytes of computer storage space, and the hundreds of thousands of man hours spent on this project, we now feel equipped and ready to put out our thoughts.

We think at least one person here is mafia.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
After re-reading this entire thread, going through each player's previous forum and werewolf messages messages, creating a complex deep learning neural network AI to programmatically analyze their emotions attached with what they say, when they're lying or telling the truth, and cross checking that against responses of the other players, along with myself reading through each player and guessing their habits and then cross-checking that with the complex deep learning neural network AI.

I then got a whitepages premium account and learned the backstory of every single person here. I then got their family members as well. I then got in contact with the President of the United States and the CIA and a fancy laboratory in which we created a device to simulate another person's life from the beginning. We then did that for each person here, so we got their complete memories, their habits, and their emotions.

After this, we then rebuilt the complex deep learning neural network AI so it would fit in with these emotions, and then cross checked them again with what I have previously learned. They all matched up, we went into phase 2. With phase 2 came the most extreme task of them all, putting it all together. We collected a team of over 500 of the smartest people on earth and deciphered each habit and memory, cross checking with what the AI has. With that we created a flow chart with over 552.1 billion branches from each individual branch. With this flow chart we followed what the people here would have done in this situation, perfectly replicating their thinking with mindset.

Equipped with all this information which would take over 5419 petabytes of computer storage space, and the hundreds of thousands of man hours spent on this project, we now feel equipped and ready to put out our thoughts.

We think at least one person here is mafia.
As much as I like this post - please try to keep the discussion relevant.

• Agree
Reactions: Notme

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Why did you vibe Comp as scum when he didn't say anything? I thought vibes were general feelings, how do you make up your mind about vibes?
Just going to bring this out there.

I was the person kidnapped last night.
Could be mafia decided not to kidnap, and waited till one of them gained some susp to make that person claim they were. Not saying i think its likely, but something to keep in mind.

Also Alisha, its a pregame vibe. It based of me trying to use my sixth sense, worked sometimes in discord games (mafia discord, not werewolves)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright well I agree with alisha that molten is probably town

However if alisha is mafia, bearing in mind she was the first person to suggest the kidnapped person claims, it could easily have been a plan to make molten look innocent by doing what hk said or by kidnapping one of their own to protect them so I'm gonna hold that conspiracy in my mind and keep tunnel visioning them

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright well I agree with alisha that molten is probably town

However if alisha is mafia, bearing in mind she was the first person to suggest the kidnapped person claims, it could easily have been a plan to make molten look innocent by doing what hk said or by kidnapping one of their own to protect them so I'm gonna hold that conspiracy in my mind and keep tunnel visioning them
(possible this is the case without alisha being involved too of course but since alisha started the whole thing + I think she and molten have been scummy this specific theory is more interesting to me)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
However if alisha is mafia, bearing in mind she was the first person to suggest the kidnapped person claims, it could easily have been a plan to make molten look innocent by doing what hk said or by kidnapping one of their own to protect them so I'm gonna hold that conspiracy in my mind
Excuse me but even that conspiracy theory is inaccurate.

Okay, so unless Mafia kidnapped one of their own people which is a possibility I would not discount, I believe MoltenAshes is likely town now. Please keep this in mind as the game continues just in case.
I explained the possibility of a mafia sided kidnapping first.