Lasagne Mafia - Game over

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
tim and stranger thanks for not having your team kill me or inf because becoming dead isn't fun, also thanks for killing fantome because that's still hilarious

i'll return the favor eventually!!

• Love
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Can I just point out that it is possible Tim is hooker and that Comp claiming doctor not neccesarily means Stranger is lying.
I want to get Tim myself as he's role blocker pretty much confirmed, but unfortunately I don't think anyone else would be comfortable lynching him

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Im only saying. If Comp is telling the truth Tim is 100% mafia, while Stranger only 75%, so I think if we choose to believe Comp we should lynch Tim, right?
If you only choose to believe comp and not hockey then sure. Personally I believe both of them and I think stranger is a better role, hence why all of the mafia were resisting lynching her and bussing tim (from my pov)

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount Day 2

Stranger from Planet 9: [5/6] Infected_alien8_, Hockeyfan1852, HKCaper, Alisha and Comp

Hockeyfan: [4/6] Notme, Stranger from Planet 9, Fog and Timdood3

Timdood3: [1/6] Unusual_Dood

Not voting: [1] MoltenAshes

6 votes are required for a lynch.
6 votes are required for a no-lynch.

Deadline in 10 hours and some minutes!!!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Notme redeem yourself from your n1 vig mishap and end stranger's LIFE

(tbh I don't mind switching to tim much, it's just the mafia seemed to want to bus tim instead of stranger so it makes me think stranger's kidnapper but I guess she could be GF)

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Like yes, Stranger MIGHT be kidnapper, but it really isn’t that mych difference in value between a kidnapper and a Hooker. We know for certain that Tim is Hooker and gettig rid of one of their blocks should really be the highest priority.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I seriously have no idea. Y'all could at least give hockey and myself to prove ourselves. If we both track someone like Inffy or Alisha tonight it will be pretty obvious which one of is is telling the truth tomorrow.