Lasagne Mafia - Game over

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Which leads me to - the PRs get the same system message when they get kidnapped as when they get role blocked. They in other words do not get specifically: «You have been kidnapped», but «your action is not performed» (just phrased differently).
To clarify: When performing a night action on a player which has been kidnapped, they will get the messages seen in the role info document. IF you are kidnapped you only receive the message "During the night you were kidnapped". I edited the document for clarity.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
In the case that you aren't memeing (I can't tell if you are or not), nothing Inffy has said has brought up red flags to me.
I'm just stating my general concerns, that way if I die people can look back and see who I was most suspicious about. It's just a spidey sense, I'm not saying we should lynch him haha.

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
Just to make a statement and get the game going, I'm going to lynch someone who I am most suspicious of, so we can get some discussion going on why we shouldn't and hopefully to observe the behavior of some people. If you're mafia and you're reading this, you know you're going to slip up.

Vote Inffy

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
There is a 33% chance of lynching a maf and 66% chance of lynching a town. There are no good leads rn. I feel like if you are trying to lynch day 1 you are maf or not looking at big picture rn.
Vote No Lynch

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
There is a 33% chance of lynching a maf and 66% chance of lynching a town. There are no good leads rn. I feel like if you are trying to lynch day 1 you are maf or not looking at big picture rn.
Vote No Lynch
The game hasn't been open for 24 hours, the reason there are no leads is because a few people haven't spoken up yet. Maybe the surviving cop found a scum and hasn't spoken up yet. This isn't a Day 0 where it's debatable on the merits of no lynching or lynching, town has to actively scumhunt because people have died and we have ground to cover. Your vote for a no lynch is incredibly out of place.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
For what it's worth I am curious on why Inffy is taking a backseat in terms of fostering discussion so far. He's answered a couple questions but hasn't brought as many talking points to the table as I would usually expect him to.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Just to make a statement and get the game going, I'm going to lynch someone who I am most suspicious of, so we can get some discussion going on why we shouldn't and hopefully to observe the behavior of some people. If you're mafia and you're reading this, you know you're going to slip up.

Vote Inffy
Also worth noting is Brian is jumping on Inffy immediately (after his last couple performances in Mafia games, who wouldn't?), and even when prompted has not given any kind of reasoning beyond 'Inffy sounds suspicious' which reads to me as an attempt to cause confusion more than anything.

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
Vote No Lynch
1. That number is wrong. There are 4 mafia + 7 current alive town right now. That's 4/11, or 36 percent chance to lynch a mafia.
2. What percentage are we waiting for? If we wait until 50 percent, mafia's already won.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I do agree that we need to lynch somebody, but we still have like 3 days before the next night phases, so I'm going to hold off on making a vote for a while unless somebody really strikes me as off.

That said, if no one else becomes suspicious in that time I'd be inclined to vote HockeyFan. If mafia hadn't already gotten a chance to get their first round of actions in (or at least a kill, seeing as no one has claimed to have been kidnapped or roleblocked) and start planning a strategy I would say go for a no-lynch, but honestly voting for a no-lynch after the first night phase reeks of fear of a fellow mafia being lynched IMO.

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
I definitely think it's best to hold from voting right now, especially since some people haven't even said a word.

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
To clarify: When performing a night action on a player which has been kidnapped, they will get the messages seen in the role info document. IF you are kidnapped you only receive the message "During the night you were kidnapped". I edited the document for clarity.
Given this info, do you guys think the kidnapped person should claim?