Lanayru (Past)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Name of map: Lanayru Mines (Past)
Author: Catcocomics
Map Boundary: Not presently set, though the center will likely be near the central quarry*.
Size: Not presently defined; map under construction.
Kits:
Survivors:
Human: 36 stacks of air.
Lanayru Robot: Full Set Iron Armor [All pieces named: Steel Plating].
Lanayru Mining Robot: Full Set Iron Armor [All pieces named: Steel Plating], Iron Pickaxe [Renamed: Digging Claws; Enchanted: Efficiency V, Sharpness II (Does 6.5 damage), Unbreaking III].
[Juggey] Link: Full Diamond Armor [All pieces enchanted with Protection III, Unbreaking III], Diamond Sword [Renamed: Master Sword; Enchanted: Sharpness IX].
Hunters:
[First Hunter] Robo-Pirate: Iron Sword [Renamed: Energy Cutlass; Enchanted: Sharpness VII; 'Damage' Value: 230] Full Set Iron Armor [All Pieces Named: Steel Plating].
Technoblin: Effect: Resistance I, Leather Pants, Iron Hat [Renamed: Techno-Goggles], Gold Sword [Renamed: Techno-Zapper; Enchanted: Sharpness II], Iron Pickaxe.
Deku Baba: Full Set Leather Armor [All Pieces: Renamed: Hard Bud Armor; Enchanted: Protection V; Dyed: Blue] Wooden Sword [Renamed: Baba Bite; Enchanted: Sharpness III]
Random Kits: Yes
Screenshots: I want to surprise you guys. And anyways, still getting lots of iron to build everything with.
Download Link: Will post when map is complete.
Input File: Will be available soon...
Special Notes:
I've had the genius idea to make a map using 1.8 custom world generation, combined with building the whole map in survival mode.
This is actually the best I can probably do for making an AoD map, because of reasons I can not understand, I build a lot nicer when I'm playing Survival or Hardcore mode.

Anyways, this map is based off of the Lanayru region from "The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword" 1000 years in the past, when it was still active and mining Time Shift Stones for whatever reason.
My reasoning for creating this map, and more importantly, my methods of creating this map.
Two years ago, when Skyward Sword had been only just released a couple of months prior, I grew fond of the Lanayru region in the game. So fond in fact, that I would often try making places based off the region as well as making quarries in survival mode.

To put this in simpler words, Personal Nostalgia.

Last edited:

_ChoasLego_

Rabbit
Donor
Reaction score
Not sure if I'm allowed to post here, but
Name of map: Lanayru Mines (Past)
Author: Catcocomics
Map Boundary: Not presently set, though the center will likely be near the central quarry*.
Size: Not presently defined; map under construction.
Kits:
Survivors:
Human: 36 stacks of air.
Hunters:
[First Hunter] Robo-Pirate: Iron Sword [Ranamed: Energy Cutlass; Enchanted: Sharpness VII] Full Set Iron Armor [All Pieces Named: Steel Plating].
Technoblin: Effect: Resistance I, Leather Pants, Iron Hat [Renamed: Techno-Goggles], Gold Sword [Renamed: Techno-Zapper; Enchanted: Sharpness II], Iron Pickaxe.
Deku Baba: Full Set Leather Armor [All Pieces: Renamed: Hard Bud Armor; Enchanted: Protection V; Dyed: Blue] Wooden Sword [Renamed: Baba Bite; Enchanted: Sharpness III]
Random Kits: Yes
Screenshots: I want to surprise you guys. And anyways, still getting lots of iron to build everything with.
Download Link: Will post when map is complete.
Input File: Will be available soon...
Special Notes:
I've had the genius idea to make a map using 1.8 custom world generation, combined with building the whole map in survival mode.
This is actually the best I can probably do for making an AoD map, because of reasons I can not understand, I build a lot nicer when I'm playing Survival or Hardcore mode.

Anyways, this map is based off of the Lanayru region from "The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword" 1000 years in the past, when it was still active and mining Time Shift Stones for whatever reason.
My reasoning for creating this map, and more importantly, my methods of creating this map.
Two years ago, when Skyward Sword had been only just released a couple of months prior, I grew fond of the Lanayru region in the game. So fond in fact, that I would often try making places based off the region as well as making quarries in survival mode.

To put this in simpler words, Personal Nostalgia.
Sharpness VII on an iron sword? Holy shit.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Sharpness VII on an iron sword? Holy shit.
Iron Sword = +6 Dmg. Sharpness VII = 1.25 x 7 (9.75)
Total damage output = 16.75 (including fist damage).
But the sword is only for the first hunter and will only do 3.5 more damage than a sharp 5 diamond sword.
Besides that, there will be a nice quarry for people to get a bunch of diamonds in, so the only OP thing about the sword is that a survivor might grab it. Might do better as a gold or stone sword.

Anyways, powerful sword is meant to give the first hunter a good chance at taking out a few survivors before being forced a norm hunter kit.

Y

YouWould

Ill wait until the map is complete and viewable before putting down my opinion. Good luck!

Catcocomics

Reaction score
My main reason for posting so soon is to help ensure that I do not forget later on.

Also, I decided that, yeah, Iron sword with sharp 7 (which I miss calculated total damage (which is supposed to be 14.75 + 1 as opposed to sharp 5 diamond sword being 13.25 + 1) is necessary for first hunter to help ensure that they have a decent chance at beating the survivors (who will be allowed to mine from the quarry), but the sword will have 230 less durability than a normal one.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Thread locked.

IF this is a serious submission, please send me a PM when you actually get some work done on the map. From there, I will unlock this thread and you can edit the information in. For future reference, please do not make a thread of a submission that you haven't even started.

• Thank You
Reactions: Notme

Catcocomics

Reaction score
A little, but I've been having difficulty really getting back to it due to some stuff (like school and accidentally loading the world in 1.7.4) getting in the way. The earliest possible it can be completed is probably in the middle of December (though I expect it will be finished around January or February).
Even if this was finished now, it wouldn't be able to be put into AoD for at least another month because the map is 1.8

Though since the last time I had posted anything about it, I have added the makings for a storehouse and mining facility.

• Sad
Reactions: Notme
Status
Not open for further replies.