Creator(s): rawrmynameisrex
Map size: 66 x 66 x 58
Round time: No idea.
Teams [Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/None]: Red & Blue
Game type [KOTH/CTF/FFA/MvM/PLR/PL]: KOTH
Time of Day: Daytime 1000
Biome: No idea.

Which blocks need to be ob [cannot be destroyed]?:
49, 57, 85, 89, 125:1, 69, 109, 124, 67, 120, 134, 20, 35:11, 35:14, 44, 5:1, 4, 155:1
Blocks that can be broken:
2, 3, 155

Cannons [obsidian]: 2--The placement of these cannons can be changed.
Jumppads [endportal]: 32
Boosters [daylight sensor]: 0
Item Spawners [chiseled stone brick]: 0

# of 'None' Spawns: 0
# of 'Red' Spawns: 1
# of 'Blue' Spawns: 1
# of 'Green' Spawns: 0
# of 'Yellow' Spawns: 0
The spawns for each team are located where the diamond blocks are at and in their respective colors.

Screenshots:
Updated Version: http://imgur.com/a/u8Agb
Old Version: http://imgur.com/a/wWbCs

Download link: It's in BuildBox on one of my plots @ "/warp rawr"

Additional comments: I wanted to make a KOTH map and this is what came to mind. The center (KOTH) area is only accessible through the top of the map unless players use grenades or build wool bridges to get to it. It's five levels of the same circle that players can access through jumppads. The bottom area is where the spawns are at. I originally wanted to leave the center area under the KOTH bit to be open so that players would fall into the void if they were knocked off.... but I figured that players would hate that so I fill it up with grass. Should I leave it open?
Update: I made significant edits since the bedrock block wasn't really necessary anymore.

Pikmon2

Reaction score
I'm against this mostly because it reminds me a lot Egypt. I mean its almost the same thing accept its harder to get to the center, and if you just load up mines the first team to capture it would probably win. Just my opinion.

destroyerx1

Reaction score
I dislike the use of so much bedrock. Now that block glitching is no longer possible, bedrock doesn't have any advantage over opblocks and therefore not much of a purpose! I'm sure you can find something that looks more aesthetic.

• Agree
Reactions: DJJonosound

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
The map looks good, though I really do think the amount of jump pads could be cut (at least by half). Lots of them will create lag, and though I like how you've used them it could still serve well as simply a ring of them, or even just 4 on the edges of the circle in the rings!

• Confusing
Reactions: Marnixxie

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Alright, thanks for the input guys. I wasn't too sure about the bedrock or amount of jumppads as well so I'll have to change a few things around and update the map when I have the time to do it next week.

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
rawrmynameisrex said:
Jumppads [endportal]: 256
Originally I thought you misunderstood what this was asking - then I actually saw them all!

Good map. I can see why Pikmon2 is reminded of Egypt but it is definitely different gameplay here. So no issues other then
destroyerx1 said:
I dislike the use of so much bedrock. Now that block glitching is no longer possible, bedrock doesn't have any advantage over opblocks and therefore not much of a purpose! I'm sure you can find something that looks more aesthetic.
But you said you would work on it later so I will wait for the updated schematic before testing it. :)

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
I updated the map and made a few changes here and there. I added quite a bit of detail as well. One thing that I'm wondering about are the placements of the two cannons. If this map does get tested, I think that should be looked at because the cannons are on the same level as the KOTH section. Feel free to mention any changes that you think are needed.