• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

King of the Hill

Dio4344

Reaction score
In this game someone will be the first to claim the hill and then the other person thinks of a way to knock them off and then he claims the hill so here for example
1. Player 1: Claims hill
2. Player 2: Knocks of Player 1 with a baseball bat and sees player 1 go out of the park, my hill
3. Player 3: Knocks off player 2 with by pushing him and sees player 1 roll down the hill, my hill
4. Player 4: Knocks off player 3 using a paintball gun and sees player 3 roll down the hill covered in paint , My hill

so it goes on
And after your sentence please say My hill afterwords, Be creative on how you will knock the person above you off the hill, if you have question pm me on the forums, dont go of topic in this thread

Ill start
*Claims Hill*

CaptainCake

Captain of all things sweet and savoury
Donor
Reaction score
*Bats eyelids at Asaechao* "Hey honey, mind if I come claim this hill?" While I questioned his manliness, Asae obeys compliantly. FALCON...KICK! *Asae disappears into the distant horizon, heartbroken*
My hill!
What did I just type .-.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
And after your sentence please say My hill afterwords, Be creative on how you will knock the person above you off the hill, if you have question pm me on the forums, dont go of topic in this thread
I do have a question, but I'll just ask it in here. If someone is on the hill for about 24 hours, does that person "win" or get a point in the game or something? Would be nice.

*asks asaechao to marry me*
*asaechao faints and falls off*

My hill!

Dio4344

Reaction score
I do have a question, but I'll just ask it in here. If someone is on the hill for about 24 hours, does that person "win" or get a point in the game or something? Would be nice.

*asks asaechao to marry me*
*asaechao faints and falls off*

My hill!
That's actually a good idea, whoever still holds the hill in 24 hours wins

nitasu987

Reaction score
Dio stands on his hill. Out of nowhere, a kid looking suspiciously like the guy in my avatar walks up.

"Go! Infernape! Use Blast Burn!"
"Iiiiinfeeerrrnaape!!!!!"
Dio gets burnt to a crisp by my trusty Infernape"

Woo! My Hill!
"In..fernape!"