Status
Not open for further replies.

Mccuish

The Canadian Nightmare
Contributor
Reaction score
In-Game Name: killer1525
What, if any, are the names of your alts: none
Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server, if you couldn't guess.
The Timezone you are in: EST -5
Your age: 22
How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I joined the server for the first time on 3/7/11
Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? i've been a tnt and zombie operator in the past and i've also been a lava trusted
Should you get approved, what will you actively do? What will you do on the server with your new found powers? With my new found power i'll enforce the rules ingame while making the game still fun for everyone else.
If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? How will you deal with corruption?
If i catch a staff member acting up or abusing power i would take a video, take a screenshot, or gather up some logs and pm either vatumok, nillbug, or damer with the information.
Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? What makes you a better choice than the other users on the server? well i deserve the rank of trusted cause i'm helpful, active, and mature ingame and i've got a lot of staffing experience from my past experiences as staff.
What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? What do you stand for? I will represented as staff member by being a helpful player on zombie, help the new players when they need it, I will be kind to all players on the server. I’ll be a player that is well trusted and trusted enough to enforce the rules on the server when an operator isn't able to come online.
Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: emosquirrel, awwwyea, M_B_H, fruitninja, and sour_lemon have gladly referenced me for trusted thanks you guys :D
Signed: John

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
I am looking forward to having you on the team. Except feel free to contact a controller too if you find an op abusing their powers. We can take care of the problem too and then bring it to a director. (I Matter too, sniff sniff).

Anywho on trial until February 12!

Reactions: Wink
Status
Not open for further replies.