Kat's VetOp Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

YouWould

Username: katman46
References: lovedaice
Time spent on server: 14 days (As of 3-1-14)
Are you willing to take on the role of editing map settings and kits? Certainly. I feel this requires a knowledge of what is and isn't balanced. I would be more than pleased to help adjust the maps to maximize gameplay and make anyone I can happy.
Assuming you're well acquainted with your current commands, how easily could you learn new ones? I'm almost entirely certain I can pick things up fairly swiftly. I can say without any doubt that I picked up the Trusted and Operator commands within the week of my promotion. As per if I've been able to properly grasp the commands I already have, I think I've, to say the least, mastered them.
Why are you worthy of this rank? Though my activity has not been stellar as of late, I am usually one of the more active Operators. I also feel my maturity and reasoning skills have improved a great deal since I was first Operator. At first, there were some issues regarding my maturity, but more namely the fact I was abusing my powers. I think I've really turned around since then: I use my powers when needed and responsibly so, but still have the capability of being a fun guy. Going back to before, I know how and when to properly use the commands I have now. I also know it can be hard to determine weather, say, a player should be warned or if other action needs to be taken. All-in-all, I'm confident that I would make a great VetOp and I know for a fact that I will strive to help AoD the best I can.
Additional notes: Thanks to my references: both here and on my Trusted application. You guys are great and have helped me to get where I am now. Additional thanks to asaechao for touring me around the basics of the ms command and Naoh for being supportive.

Yours Truly,
katman46​

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Hello katman! Thanks for applying.

I've known that you were applying for VetOp for a while. I've thought about this for a bit and I think what you have said is true. You've matured greatly from before Trusted to Operator (now.) As I was explaining the beginnings of /ms to you, you seemed eager and willing to learn which is great. I feel you are capable of this rank. I've already told you in-game, but you will most likely be able to get the grasp of /ms in no time.

Have a +1. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
I've been staffing along side you for over 5 months now and I knew this was coming sooner or later. You've showed to me that you have a big will to succeed and make yourself known. You've been a big help to the server thus far and with your learning /ms you'll be an even bigger help given the perms.

I think you'll do well.

+1

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I had my doubts when you first applied for staff. You seemed fairly immature and I wasn't sure how you'd act as a staff member, but you definitely deserved a shot. Over time, my opinion changed as you proved yourself capable of everything we threw at you and then some. You've been a very active staff member, and because of that you've been a big help to AoD by enforcing rules while no other staff member was online. When I have something I'm working on, like adding a map to the server, you always seem eager to help.

Much like your first application though, I am not sure how you'd do as a VetOp. I still see room for improvement in your staffing abilities, but I'm sure you'll be able to handle that. Given your ability to adapt to new commands and responsibilities easily, your high activity level, and your devotion to the server, I know that you can continue on with your remarkable rate of improvement...as a VetOp.

Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.