Katman's Story Recaps and News

Y

YouWould

What is this?
---
There seems to be quite a bit of confusion of what this is for. I decided to release monthly meetings for my four-part DC Justice League series, which is currently planned to span November 2014-June 2015. Right now, I am writing Mortal, which can be found {here.} I will proceed to write Chain Lightning, Exogenisis, and Rebirth.
Overall
---
Mortal parts 1-4 have been released. Go check it out.
Part 6 will be released 10-12-14 instead of 8-12-14
Auditions to write spinoff series for Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, and Green Lantern can be found here: http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/writing-auditions.17418/. Submissions must be sent by PM. Auditions must be sent before the new year and be 300+ words. I'll judge submissions right when I get a chance.
---
Promotions:
None
Demotions:
Timdood3 to no
Warnings:
katman46 for fucking post your stories on time

Last edited by a moderator:

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
Writing is great,
Poetry is hard,
If you are a grape,
Then get out cause grapes aren't friggn welcome here loser.
Um,
Cars.
-robibey789 2014967
Wut
I don't even know

Last edited:
Y

YouWould

where did the poetry thing even come from
EDIT: Meeting edited to be more descriptive and encompassing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

YouWould

Overall
---
After a bit of thinking and self debating, I have decided to reduce the amount of stuff I've been writing to a more practical level. Because of this, I will no longer write Chain Lightning, Exogenisis, or Rebirth. Instead, I'll just slap a shorter, more practical version of Chain Lightning on at the end of Mortal. I realized I don't want to write Justice League, nor is it my forte. Instead, I'll be focusing on a single character that's easier for me to write and has yet to be redone in a Smallville-esque manner: Batman. More details about that will be released soon. Another thing that may have been noticed is I'm no longer releasing parts every other day. I staff AoD, hang out with friends, have school, am in choir, and watch TV and movies with my family, along with having the constant need to find ways to entertain myself. I'm not going to either release shitty parts at 11:30 PM or put stuff off just so I can write my story on time. On a more menial note, parts 5-7 of Mortal have been released, go check it out. Last, I won't accept formal submissions, and will keep my DC writing closed for now.
---
Promotions/Demotions/Warnings:
Not applicable at the moment

Y

YouWould

NEWS
----
Mortal is cut entirely now. I'll be writing a new story. Teaser below:

The black-haired, tall, strong man stood on a rooftop wearing a gray shirt, a leather jacket, gray cargo pants, a black belt, black gloves, and facepaint.
"I wasn't always a hero."
The man walked into a building, small explosions occurring around him.
"We're the Royal House."
"No. You're terrorists."
Bruce pushed the hooded man into the vat of toxins and watched the mask melt off with his skin.
"I've designed a polyfiber armor for you to wear."
"I don't need it."
"You'll get yourself killed"
"Better to die in a fight than sick in a bed."
A bullet flew into the side of the man's head and he collapsed.
"Today, we've lost a hero. A man who once strived for the greatness he knew Gotham could be is now the man pulling Gotham into the Earth."
A bullet flew towards Bruce's head, but a hand flew in front of him, blocking it.
THE BAT: DARKNESS
COMING SOON
13+

Y

YouWould

again, isn't batman's entire thing that he doesn't kill people
I don't think it's practical doing this the whole series. Limits need to be pushed before you can know where they are.