Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
  • In game name - _BillClinton
  • Ontime on the server - "5 minutes, 16 seconds", however, I do have a long history with AoD and accumulated roughly 12-18 days in total ontime.
  • Why you would like the rank - I want to help! AoD needs players, and the main reason it doesn't have any is that nobody is on to interact with. I also have experience in making maps, and I have experience in editing map kits (and in one case breaking a map when I was learning how to use map editing) as a VetOp on AoD 1.0
  • Anything else you think would be useful - Tupac is alive (Not a good response, but what would you put here?)

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I do trust you not to abuse this due to being staff previously on AoD, however since you haven't played much since the update (and therefore I don't think you know the map rotation particularly well at this point), I'll put it on hold for now. If you play a bit more just reply here and I'd be happy to promote you.
On hold?

• Agree
Reactions: Poe and Fragile

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Its been over a month since my last reply, I have barely seen you, if at all, online. You currently only have 30 minutes of ontime which doesn't cut it. If you are still interested in the role, please play a bit more on the server first then re-apply.
-Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.