Kami's Realm Discussion Thread

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
Made some wall designs for 3 clans (need to do 2 more tho)
So here are some!

You can see them also at Create /warp Walls
Interesting designs, I like them. Though I feel like the inner portion for the lava wall should be an evil eye (Sauron style, of course). I had a somewhat similar idea to the water one, and if I can be happy with my design in single player then I may join the water clan on the server just to build it.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Interesting designs, I like them. Though I feel like the inner portion for the lava wall should be an evil eye (Sauron style, of course). I had a somewhat similar idea to the water one, and if I can be happy with my design in single player then I may join the water clan on the server just to build it.
Feel free to use any of my designs or edit them in the KR server, when you finish them, send me some screens of it :p (would be curious how it looked)

• Sad
Reactions: FreakyCupcake

parquette

Reaction score
Can't wait for this server to come out! I know we cant make our own clans, but can we like make our own towns that are part of the selected clans?

SocialT

Reaction score
Hey Guys I had an idea for the server Kami's Realm and it is that you guys should add a north star!
Q: What is a north star?
A: Well the north star can be very useful when you get lost!
Q: Where will the star be?
A: Well the north star would be facing north or in the center of the map (Spawn)
Q: How does it look like?
A: Well it can be a number of things like Glowstone, Sponge, Dirt, Torches on a block, ecs.
Q: How will it work?
A: Well when you get lost and dont know where to go just look up and look at the north star and it should lead you to spawn!
Now this idea can be useless if you decide to use a teleport command to spawn.
But I hope you guys like the idea. I got the idea of the north star was from the Series Mianite from CaptainSparklez.
And also it will also be a problem with people with low render distances. But hopefully if you guys like the idea you guys can probably do something to solve that problem

Last edited:
  • Confusing
Reactions: Hunter

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hey Guys I had an idea for the server Kami's Realm and it is that you guys should add a north star!
Q: What is a north star?
A: Well the north star can be very useful when you get lost!
Q: Where will the star be?
A: Well the north star would be facing north or in the center of the map (Spawn)
Q: How does it look like?
A: Well it can be a number of things like Glowstone, Sponge, Dirt, Torches on a block, ecs.
Q: How will it work?
A: Well when you get lost and dont know where to go just look up and look at the north star and it should lead you to spawn!
Now this idea can be useless if you decide to use a teleport command to spawn.
But I hope you guys like the idea. I got the idea of the north star was from the Series Mianite from CaptainSparklez.
And also it will also be a problem with people with low render distances. But hopefully if you guys like the idea you guys can probably do something to solve that problem
Low render distance or not it wouldn't work because the render distance only goes so far on max anyways.

• Agree
Reactions: Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Yeah, like I said render distance is basically the problem but hopefully we can make the north star work somehow
What about good old compass? It always points to spawn. Maybe there is some plugin to extend functionality of it?
Or get voxelmap and put some waypoints on it.

Edit:
Oak63
Is that mock map close to actual layout of clan spawns?

Red circle is approximated map radius and black fat dots are where clans spawns could be located.

Last edited:
Reactions: SocialT

SocialT

Reaction score
What about good old compass? It always points to spawn. Maybe there is some plugin to extend functionality of it?

Edit:
Oak63
Is that mock map close to actual layout of clan spawns?

Red circle is approximated map radius and black fat dots are where clans spawns could be located.
Actually I did not think of that. That is a great idea!

Catcocomics

Reaction score
I made some banners in the Create server that we might be able to use for this.
I haven't got screenshots right now (because I don't get access to the computer with Minecraft on it until Friday this week), but warps to place I made that showcase them are as follows:

woodlandshop
wladvgear

Hoping these are good/fit their respective clans.
When I'm on create, you can purchase one of these flags for 30 Rupees.
[edit]: here's a screenshot

Last edited:

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Or, get a special compass plugin that when you right click it, it will point to a clan's monument with the message "pointing to [name]'s monument

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I found way to slowdown people:
Build long 2 block high tunnel, and make slime floor. Slime blocks must be placed on soulsand.
Passing 20 blocks took me 10 seconds. Imagine 100 block long tunnel! Archers + tunnel like this = win.
You can place glass barriers here to protect yourself from arrows and see enemy.