JustAGuitar's Aristocrat Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAGuitar

Reaction score
In-game username: JustAGuitar

Staff references (Trusted+): Da_Jinks, Biblius
Time spent on the server: 3 days, 12 hours, 13 minutes

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank: This rank is only for the best of the best for the players. To be an aristocrat on this server, a player must always be willing to help out someone else or to do something for the community. He or she wust be willing to take the time to help another in need. They also have to be mature about their rank. They must not brag about having free spawn teleports or a better rank. In addition, they shouldn’t overuse the /spawn command as the game is made so that transportation is limited. Overusing the command will take away from the feel of the server. As an aristocrat, I will make sure to use these privileges wisely and to always help out another player in need.

What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of: I try to be a friendly person so when new players come on the server, I like to show them around or give them pointers on what the server is about. Whenever I see a public farm that is griefed or in a state of disrepair, I try to fix it up as much as I can. I am also very proud of my herbalism rank seven, and will try to go rank number one (which shows how much effort I put into this server). More recently, I built a public stable for horses near spawn, but it hasn’t been getting much attention and got greifed twice. Nevertheless, I am still proud of it.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I am 14 years old and live on the east coast. I live with a family of four, and several pets. I am a part of the boy scouts and enjoy activities the correlate to it such as fishing, hiking, camping, and kayaking. Two years ago, my dad and bother convinced me to try lacrosse and I’ve been playing ever since. In my free time, I usually read a book or play on my computer. My most notable achievement is being Time’s 2006 person of the year, which I am much honored to be.

JustAGuitar

Reaction score
Sorry about that. I've never made an application before and was confused on whether or not to ask about it. Can you take the thread down and I'll bring it up after asking the others.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Sorry about that. I've never made an application before and was confused on whether or not to ask about it. I'll take the thread down and bring it up after asking
Ah alright, thats fine, honestly you can add me as a reference ;p Your extremely active, fairly nice and helpful and have made a great app besides the small mistake. Maybe just remove the references you put down that you didn't ask about and keep it up with a +1?

• Agree
Reactions: Undefined User 7

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Of course I am willing to reference you! It's a complement to be asked to vouch for your character. It means you trust me, and I greatly value your trust.

I'm on my phone, so I'll try to keep this short and sweet. Justa is someone who is really committed to his people. He's been a member of Oceanus, and he has done well with helping his fellow members. Justa also stands out to me as someone who really considers their actions and words. A specific incident comes to mind that really shows this. As some of us may know, Justa owns a public stable. Twice now I've responded to these griefs and horse thefts, and throughout it all Justa was patient and understood that I needed to go find an Operator to fix things. He didn't yell ay me to hurry up, or complain that we didn't fix it immediately. He just listened and thanked us for helping him. My friends, this is someone deserving of the title Aristocrat.

I vote +1, and I wish you the best of luck!

French_Fries

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Hmm I was a bit stuck in the middle about this one, I was originally going to +0 just because I haven't seen you due to time zones and I didn't think you were quite ready but after watching you today I have seen you are very helpful, mature and patient which is a key role in being a Aristocrat I can see in your app you understand the rank you are applying for.
Biblius pretty much summed up everything so for me it's a +1
By the way good application

DaniGrenade

Reaction score
Website
www.nyancat.net
I do not recall ever seeing you on the server. So I'm afraid I'm not a good judge on this. So I'm afraid its a 0.

Might be of time zones.But I will also go with a 0 at the moment for I have not seen you often enough to judge of you are ready for this rank. I might change this vote when I see you more regularly. Good luck!

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
I believe that this application has come to early. I just simply don't see you too much.

Your a relatively new player, and haven't been around the server too much - and while this does show initiative, and is a well written application, I think you could have waited longer before applying. I'll be going with a 0 for now, and I hope to see you more around the server!

Good luck!

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score
I believe that this application has come to early. I just simply don't see you too much.

Your a relatively new player, and haven't been around the server too much - and while this does show initiative, and is a well written application, I think you could have waited longer before applying. I'll be going with a 0 for now, and I hope to see you more around the server!

This is exactly how I feel

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
I have seen you around the server a bit, I feel you have been plenty active. You also have a well written application that demonstrates at least a basic understanding of the rank. However, I have not seen you particularly active in chat, or exemplyfying the role you would play as aristocrat. I feel this application is just a little bit to early, as john remarked. 0 for now, but good luck!

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Very friendly from my experiences with you and generally I think you could handle the rank but after thinking about it I honestly need to agree it is slightly too early you should probably learn to understand the server and it's players a bit better first +0

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Eh, even though I'm on away I'll still vote.
Well, it's true that you are a pretty active player but the times I have seen you online you haven't particularly stood out of the crowd to me so I'm going to go with a 0 for now, but this would usually end in my "But I'll watch you on the server from now on" but... on away so it's probably going to be staying as a 0 for now but good luck!

Zippywins

Dusk of Discordia VetOp
Reaction score
Lol I was one of the first few to comment what the crap. guess it didn't go through well to reput what I said....... I see you on every so often when I press tab but I don't see you name in chat wether it be talking or helping nearly at all so sorry but +0

• Informative
Reactions: JohnOgozalek

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
Due to the amount of mixed responses, this application has been denied. Reflect on the opinions and comments in the application, and feel free to reapply in the future! Thank you for applying!

Status
Not open for further replies.