Just stopping by to say hello again

Kordra

Reaction score
I doubt many of you even remember me. I haven't been on Blocktopia (which is guess is now escaperestart) in like two years. I've grown up a lot since I was first on the server, I don't even want to think about all the cringy shit I did back then. I'm 19 now, I have a beautiful girlfriend and I got a good paying job right out of highschool so I'm doing well for myself, grew up fast. This was probably the only gaming community I actually ever felt like I belonged to, so I just wanted to say thanks for that. I'll never forget what this community was, and the friends that I made. Sorry for all the people who probably found teenage me annoying. I don't think I'll start playing again, I'm just too busy these days. But I'd like to thank everyone for the memories and wish you all the best.

Thanks again,
Kordra (aka Logan)

(Side note, I don't know if anyone knew 8bitchap, he was on here back in 2014ish and was actually a really good friend of mine. For anyone who didn't hear or wants closure.)

Last edited:

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I doubt many of you even remember me. I haven't been on Blocktopia (which is guess is now escaperestart) in like two years. I've grown up a lot since I was first on the server, I don't even want to think about all the cringy shit I did back then. I'm 19 now, I have a beautiful girlfriend and I got a good paying job right out of highschool so I'm doing well for myself, grew up fast. This was probably the only gaming community I actually ever felt like I belonged to, so I just wanted to say thanks for that. I'll never forget what this community was, and the friends that I made. Sorry for all the people who probably found teenage me annoying. I don't think I'll start playing again, I'm just too busy these days. But I'd like to thank everyone for the memories and wish you all the best.

Thanks again,
Kordra (aka Logan)

(Side note, I don't know if anyone knew 8bitchap, he was on here back in 2014ish and was actually a really good friend of mine. For anyone who didn't hear or wants closure.)
I remember you! Glad things are going well with you, and I'm genuinely shocked to hear this about 8bitchap, I used to be good friends with him.. I'm sorry for your loss however.

It's nice seeing you back here again!

Terre936

Reaction score
holy crap, i can't believe that actually happened to him.. he was chill to talk to from time to time. so sad to see him go like that. (and to think he was lying about his arm being amputated and all)

anyways, nice to see you again Kordra! i think you remember me. I've hardly been on here lately too

Last edited: