Just a Quick Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mach9824

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
Something I've noticed, or rather, not noticed (unless I am completely blind, then ignore this) is finding the server IP's (for Minecraft in particular) in the forums.

Now I know there are places to find it, as well as the community being in the middle of an overhaul, but I had this nagging feeling in my head:

If a person were to visit this website first and have little to no knowledge about what the community was / is, they would have to dig through forum articles to find any useful information.

Obviously the forums are designed for ease, but it seems to have ease of access to those who are used to navigating it.

All I am suggesting is that we have the server IP's, a list, statuses etc on the main page somewhere so that new people can immediately access the actual games of the community.

Again, I know everything is under maintenance at the moment, and things such as the wiki and the "who's playing" tab still needs to be fixed, but that's just my two cents. Take from it what you will.

Cheers! :)

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeeeeeeah, this was something I had in mind when we swapped forum themes.

I made this post during the forum restructure, but if people don't see that rules and information subforum then they really don't have much of a way of finding out.

Will try to find a way that we can make them easily visible, I think I have a few ideas in mind that would work.

Mach9824

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
Well I mean the "Who's playing" Tab is excellent, it's just outdated right now.

It has exactly what we need.... just needs to be updated, and maybe put somewhere more prominent and up in your face.

Status
Not open for further replies.