Just a Head's Up

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Just waiting for the server to update to 1.0, which is very soon.
This.

And I may step down from the council, considering how I may be leaving Minecraft. What's the point of filling an important position when I can just be a trust-worthy friend? ;)

Anyways, I'd have to say my leave isn't final. As I've quoted above, I'll be coming back to Primordia (at least for a while).

I'm not one for being apart of the authority, so that'll be another reason for stepping down from my current position, as I'm usually carefree, talking a lot with friends, and almost always a freelancer.

lolpierandom

Reaction score
This.

And I may step down from the council, considering how I may be leaving Minecraft. What's the point of filling an important position when I can just be a trust-worthy friend? ;)

Anyways, I'd have to say my leave isn't final. As I've quoted above, I'll be coming back to Primordia (at least for a while).

I'm not one for being apart of the authority, so that'll be another reason for stepping down from my current position, as I'm usually carefree, talking a lot with friends, and almost always a freelancer.
Now, don't make me force you to accept mayor of the capital :3

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
Also, DaniNomsYou said she went crazy as the job of a Council member became stressful while Hesperides was being built. I haven't heard from her since.
I never said I went crazy, that's simply your assumption. I don't generally like to point fingers, but it was mainly you and noms distracting me and kind of stressing me out the most...

Stressed, certainly. I always ended up being the only Council member on, and I kept getting swamped with questions and whatnot, so I could get nothing done.

I apologize for my absence, however, I got busy with other things. Really, though, there hasn't been a single time on Primordia when I was truly enjoying myself and having fun, and games are meant to be fun. I do realize I should have told someone I was going to be absent, but I didn't think I was going to slip away entirely for this amount of time, so I never did.

gettinthere

Reaction score
I never said I went crazy, that's simply your assumption. I don't generally like to point fingers, but it was mainly you and noms distracting me and kind of stressing me out the most...

Stressed, certainly. I always ended up being the only Council member on, and I kept getting swamped with questions and whatnot, so I could get nothing done.

I apologize for my absence, however, I got busy with other things. Really, though, there hasn't been a single time on Primordia when I was truly enjoying myself and having fun, and games are meant to be fun. I do realize I should have told someone I was going to be absent, but I didn't think I was going to slip away entirely for this amount of time, so I never did.
Well, that case is ok.

But if I was annoying you, then perhaps I should change families?

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
Well, that case is ok.

But if I was annoying you, then perhaps I should change families?
Don't be like that :I I was just getting very frustrated being asked a lot of questions I didn't know very clear answers to.
I am appalled Lolpie.

I have a question though.

What am I to do with any valuable materials that I can donate to Council?

Unless you don't want anything from me as there is always someone else that should have it.
Again, don't be like this :I I'm feeling ready to get back into Primordia and have a hopefully nice start.

gettinthere

Reaction score
DaniNomsYou said:
Again, don't be like this :I I'm feeling ready to get back into Primordia and have a hopefully nice start.
gettinthere said:
Unless you don't want anything from me as there is always someone else that should have it.
I misphrased myself.

"Unless you don't want something from me as someone else has it"

lolpierandom

Reaction score
I am appalled Lolpie.

I have a question though.

What am I to do with any valuable materials that I can donate to Council?

But.. My skyrim references :(

Regardless, I have all the plots mentally plotted out, roads are a temporary three wide stone brick. I like it like that, but I want to add it so that every five blocks or so the center stone brick switches with a glowstone block at night time to light the road :D

gettinthere

Reaction score
But.. My skyrim references :(

Regardless, I have all the plots mentally plotted out, roads are a temporary three wide stone brick. I like it like that, but I want to add it so that every five blocks or so the center stone brick switches with a glowstone block at night time to light the road :D
Yes, yes. Skyrim amazes many people of its engine system.

In anycase, I was oddly watching CNBMinecraft while on the Forums.

You mean you want to take this design with night/day BUDs?

Also, have you seen a better BUD than this one perhaps?

Cherpah

Reaction score
Excuse me but I seem to have forgotten the original thread purpose; anyone care to explain? ./derail

lolpierandom

Reaction score
Yes, yes. Skyrim amazes many people of its engine system.

In anycase, I was oddly watching CNBMinecraft while on the Forums.

You mean you want to take this design with night/day BUDs?

Also, have you seen a better BUD than this one perhaps?
The ironic thing is those were the ones I were going to use- I might fiddle with a different night/day though.