Jumparound

machinamazing

Reaction score
Name of map : Jumparound
Creator(s) : Machinamazing
Dimensions : 64 128 64 (I dont even come close to using the full dimensions)
Round Time : 6 minutes
Diggable depth of the map : Not diggable
Physics : (off) standard
Which server did you build your map on? : MineManiacs Build Server
Number of secrets : 0
.lvl file : I can get it if needed. You can also check the map out on minemaniacs build server and type /g jumparound
Description of map. : Very unoriginal map but is a test of skill for runners. If you know when to jump the map flows very very well. Also i'd like to add that I was intending to use op_blocks to make the stairs and things unbreakable but the server I built it on had no op_blocks. So if someone can replace the blocks with their op alternates it would be appreciated.
Screenshots of map :

Added more screenies

machinamazing

Reaction score
Yes currently the blocks aren't op cos I cant find a server that does op_blocks but hopefully whoever accepts the map will change them into op blocks :)

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
The server, [Blocktopia] Zombie Survival, does not have the blocks door_orange, door_cyan, door_red, or any etc of wool coloured blocks.

Here is a thread ((click me!)) of blocks that are not useable and blocks that are useable on the server. Please review these lists and adjust the map accordingly.

machinamazing

Reaction score
The server, [Blocktopia] Zombie Survival, does not have the blocks door_orange, door_cyan, door_red, or any etc of wool coloured blocks.

Here is a thread ((click me!)) of blocks that are not useable and blocks that are useable on the server. Please review these lists and adjust the map accordingly.
Ah I see, yeah I can do that but also wouldnt it be easier to just set the perbuild of the map itself to something like admin or nobody? That's how its set in the MineManiacs which means the blocks can be used. Just a thought though :)

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
Ah I see, yeah I can do that but also wouldnt it be easier to just set the perbuild of the map itself to something like admin or nobody? That's how its set in the MineManiacs which means the blocks can be used. Just a thought though :)
For here that would be /nobuild but at the moment it's not in comission.

Plus it would have to be set every time the map appeared. Otherwise this is something for our Directors, (( ethical1337 Damer_Flinn Nillbugwtw)) to look into the /nobuild command being fixed by WinX64 and incorporated to activate on certain maps. Would definitely be a fun mechanic to add.

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
For now I think it would be ok to add this map as destroyable. When we finally get an update that includes more unbreakable blocks I'll convert it over.

Edit: If you could get that file I would appreciate it.