JTE Dark Maze

Zippywins

Dusk of Discordia VetOp
Reaction score
Welcome One and All;
it’s time for another Journey to Elysium Event!
The Dark Maze!
What will you do when the light is gone? Will you survive the Darkness....or will it consume you?

Your Goal: Make it to the end before you are stuck in the darkness forever.

FAQs:
It’s very complicated so be prepared. You..... just show up!! No sign-ups, no applications! Just be on the Journey to Elysium server immediately following this Fridays meeting(Sept. 20th); and the staff will help send you into the darkness!

Absolutely everything is provided for the player, but remember to store your stuff at home (there will be a inventory wipe); and be ready to fight in the dark halls of the Maze.

Major prizes go to the first three to finish the Maze. You may team with others, or attempt the Maze alone; though you must remember even if you team with a group, first to fall through the Glass of the Beacon wins. All will receive a participation prize however.

Our server and community rules still apply during the Maze Event; with some notable exceptions. Do not discuss the Maze outside of the server, whilst the Event is run. We stress no glitch abusing, if you do find something abuse-able or become glitched yourself, contact a staff member immediately. If you do not, you will be ejected from the Event and will not receive a prize.

I’d like to thank many people for helping with the project; The SMPPrem, Ex-SMP staff members, and the following people for helping test and design the Maze:
Damer_Flinn, AvantGarde, ethical1337, SparklyMuffinz, jammy001, and JayApple.
As well, give a huge thank-you to Mr. Mach9824!

For any other questions, Just ask!
Good luck, and I hope you enjoy the Maze!

le_badcop

Reaction score
A bunch of people who helped design and make this seem like my old zombie survival buddies :0; anyhow I hope this turns out to be a great event