JSchweigert's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSchweigert

Reaction score
Ingame username: JSchweigert
Rank requested: Operator
Your timezone: CST -0600

Would anyone be willing to reference you (players or staff): Both rosekill and vati180

In less than 140 Characters, tell us about yourself. I'm just a 14 year old high schooler currently living in Mississippi. Have a brother & a sister, own a couple cats, and am addicted to Minecraft and the color maroon.

What achievements are you most proud of? I am very proud of not only getting into my high school's best overall choir, but also winning every single award possible at my first competition with them, a feat which hasn't happened before.

What do you think your position entails? I believe being an op is helping players out, whether it's from fixing grief to making them feel welcome. Operators have to know the rules and follow them, setting good examples for all of the players. Ops also need to be the "peace keepers" of the server, solving arguments and banning only when necessary.

Given the likelihood that, there are 'other' candidates for this position - why should we pick you? I have previous experience moderating and administrating servers, and love doing so. None of those servers were Blocktopia's, however.

You get given six months to live, list the things you'd like to do. I'd really love to travel the world. I have always wanted to go to places like NYC, London, Tokyo, etc. I'd also like to spend the rest of my time alive helping others. Just doing little things to help brighten up people's days and such. I would donate all the money I own to friends, family, and charity. Lastly, I'd spend as much time with my family as possible.

Finally - how much time do you think you spent on this application and, do you think it is appropriate?: I've been thinking whether to apply or not over the course of the past few days. I've thought over these questions for a little while, and came to conclusions an hour or so later. All of this has come from the heart, and I believe I did the best I could.

Q

Qube

Sorry, but SMP staff applications has been closed as of the 99th meeting, feel free to re-apply when applications open up again!

• Optimistic
Reactions: Vatowski
Status
Not open for further replies.