Journey to Elysium Quests List V.2

D

DieLorelei

Dearest Journey to Elysium adventurers,
Here is the current list of quests in which you may partake in. More quests are coming soon!

*Arming Castra - Castra is running low on swords, Carthage can send them some more if only you can master making them.
Amateur archery - Pick up the basics of archery.
*Advanced archery - Expand your skills in archery.
Standard swordfighting - Pick up the basics of swordfighting
*Superior swordfighting - Expand your skills in swordfighting
Go fishing - Carthage needs a few more fish, perhaps you can catch some more.
Illegal trading - Drinks from Ostia aren't allowed in Carthage, it's up to you to smuggle some in.
Pickpocketing - You've got to pick a pocket or two.
Potato heist - Raul's potatoes have disappeared, help him investigate!
Treasure bargaining - Gia has been hinting about TREASURE to Bob. Perhaps now Bob will be able to go on his adventure.
I hear dead people - Priest Michael is offering to teach you to permanently communicate with the dead.

Deep sea gold fishing - Gia has misplaced some gold blocks and needs a fine swimmer to help him find them.
Nether a dull moment - Roxbourg would nether run out of potion ingredients would they?
Revolting fishermen - Are the fishermen in Ostia revolting, or are they just revolting?
Setting sail - You can't set sail without a ship, and as a sailor, you can't make the ship yourself!
Bountyhunter - Beyond the wall, Daniel needs a player killed.
Investigating fishermen - Following your previous investigation of the fishermen, Astin needs your help again.
Kipper lid on it - A mysterious illness has been discovered in Castra.
The Deed- Mathilda wants your help to try and reclaim Palmyra following her father's death.
Who you gonna call?- There's something strange in Roxbourg's neighbourhood!

Dead man walking - The soldiers in Castra have lost a guard beyond the wall.
Fine tuning - Darice is in desperate need of singing lessons, the people in Carthage desperately need your help!
Holy spirits - Blessed Brandy, Righteous Rum and Virtuous Vodka, Priest Michael needs something to drown out the noises in the night.
Thick as thieves - There is a network of thieves, plots are being planned and plans are being plotted.

Please Note:
Blue Quests do not have any prior quest requirements.
* Quests are working but can not be accepted, you must ask me to give them to you.
Faded Quests are broken, and are being worked on.
WARNING Accepting a Faded Quest will result in a loop that will prevent you from completing the quest!
Crossed Quests are entirely broken and are being re-added.
Red Quests have not been tested.

D

DieLorelei

Quests News, Progress and Updates Log:

News:

• Due to recurring bugs and issues, a New Quest Plugin is being looked into.
  • Advanced Archery is no longer working properly via the NPC. However it still works and is on the quests list. Please PM me on the forums or in game if you would like to accept the quest and I will manually give it to you.
  • Superior Swordfighting is no longer working properly via the NPC. However it still works and is on the quests list. Please PM me on the forums or in game if you would like to accept the quest and I will manually give it to you.
----------------------------------------------​
Progress:
  • Quest Dialogue has broken. Text regarding plot or story no longer appear, or no longer appear properly. If you are looking for a story or purpose to questing, be wary when accepting certain quests.
  • Dead Man Walking is being re-written
  • Discussion of quests in player-made towns and villages? Maybe!
  • A side story is being worked on for a separate set of quests which may be coming soon!
----------------------------------------------​
Updates:
  • None at this time.
Questions, comments, or suggestions regarding current or future quests are welcome! Feel free to discuss. Any suggestion that receives 5 or more Likes will be strongly considered and I will personally responded to each as soon as I can, just keep it serious please.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme
D

DieLorelei

Unfortunatly, when the Quests plugin broke, all Quest progress had been reset. So you would have to replay the quest again anyways...

With dead man walking for me that quest is un-finishable because 3 of the zombies died because of fall damage and it didnt count for those kills.
As for the problem itself, the quest only asks you to kill zombies within the defined radius. If it happens again, you can find randomly spawned zombies and lure them back into the radius of the quest and kill them then and it should work.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Thanks die this is .awesome

With dead man walking for me that quest is un-finishable because 3 of the zombies died because of fall damage and it didnt count for those kills.

I died on this quest and had to spend a while just luring the mobs over at night it's annoying and takes a while but is still doable