Joshuwah's app

joshuwah

JtE BossMan
Reaction score
Ingame username: _Joshuwah_
Rank requested:Trusted, although I haven't seen a trusted, so whichever if the first step.
Your timezone: GMT

Would anyone be willing to reference you (players or staff):
I haven't asked anyone for a reference

In less than 140 Characters, tell us about yourself.
I guess I'm not extraordinary. I have a job and a family, which limits my available play time, but I guess no more than anyone else.

What achievements are you most proud of?
IRL? my daughter, I'm extremely proud to be her father

What do you think your position entails?
Helping new players adjust to the game, reiterating the rules when it is needed and being a friendly face around the world.

Given the likelihood that, there are 'other' candidates for this position - why should we pick you?
It'd be far too big of me to say I'm better than anyone. Other peoples opinions reflect more on a person than how they see themselves. One should remember to act on other peoples comments to improve themselves

You get given six months to live, list the things you'd like to do.

I want to see the northern lights. The mind boggles at the beauty of such an event.
ofc that only takes a week. I'd tell my boss to ram his job :laugh:and I'd spent every second with my family.

Finally - how much time do you think you spent on this application and, do you think it is appropriate?: I started it 9 minutes ago. But a lot of thought went into it before hand. Proof reading took up most of the time though.

Thanks for the like's guys:)

hpesoj8

Reaction score
Very humble. Great application. If you can get some references, I might vote a +1, even though I don't see you as active on the server a lot (helping out wise, though you are very nice to other players). But for now, a +0.

Q

Qube

As we don't have any Trusteds and pretty much no Trusted rank on SMP, i would myself like too see you on a OP trial, the application might be a bit short, and made to fit the rank of Trusted, but pretty much everything thats needed is there.
You are a very mature, active and helpful guy, and i'd love to give you a chance to join the staff team!
+1

• Optimistic
Reactions: superstein

Alkatraz

Reaction score
I haven't seen you that much in game, but from what I have seen, you seem helpful and mature.

Your forum activity seems relatively good, and I'd be interested in seeing how you handle the extra responsibilities of an Operator both in game and on the forums. So I'm going to go for a +1.

MetalGearSolis

That kid with the avatar
Reaction score
I haven't seen you that much in game, but from what I have seen, you seem helpful and mature.

Your forum activity seems relatively good, and I'd be interested in seeing how you handle the extra responsibilities of an Operator both in game and on the forums. So I'm going to go for a +1.
Pretty much sums it up :)
+1 Trial Plz

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
I have seen you multiple times and have not had any problems with you before. If i am right your timezone is gmt -7? i say it can't hurt to go with an op trial, but i have not seen you stand out from the rest though what you can do is great. 0 for the moment.

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
well it kept saying "your" "your" "your" everywhere and i was thinking that it would say "your time is gmt -7 while his is gmt -8". since i am also in gmt -7 i thought it just showed my time :3
No, but his GMT is GMT, that is what he is saying! :p

Oh well, going to put Josh on a trial, and we see the best he can make out of it then! ^_^

Wooffus

Reaction score
In spite of the similar timezones, I hadn't really seen much of the person. But from what I did see, he's been very nice and friendly to get on with, and haven't faced much trouble. The application also seems really brief too, but I can definitely see a humble character showing here and will benefit a lot.

However, in spite of this, I think you need to up your playtime in regards to SMP so that more staff will get a chance to see you. I'm going to have to decline the vote, I'm afraid.

• Agree
Reactions: ConstructionBoy

joshuwah

JtE BossMan
Reaction score
In spite of the similar timezones, I hadn't really seen much of the person. But from what I did see, he's been very nice and friendly to get on with, and haven't faced much trouble. The application also seems really brief too, but I can definitely see a humble character showing here and will benefit a lot.

However, in spite of this, I think you need to up your playtime in regards to SMP so that more staff will get a chance to see you. I'm going to have to decline the vote, I'm afraid.
How can you not see me, I'm practically on constantly >.<

• Disagree
Reactions: ConstructionBoy

Wooffus

Reaction score
I don't think it's a good idea to complain. We were going by what we had seen at the time.
Either way, I managed to see you around last night and you were both very helpful and supportive to others, even offering to work with other staff members. I have a feeling that my vote could possibly change if this keeps going - keep at it :)

joshuwah

JtE BossMan
Reaction score
I don't think it's a good idea to complain. We were going by what we had seen at the time.
Either way, I managed to see you around last night and you were both very helpful and supportive to others, even offering to work with other staff members. I have a feeling that my vote could possibly change if this keeps going - keep at it :)