Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=#808080]In-game name: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]JOLTEON42[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#808080]Timezone: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]GMT +2 (Central African Time)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#808080]Have you ever staffed another Blocktopia server before? If yes, when? [/BCOLOR]
I am currently a DoD Operator and used to be an A&T Operator, TNT Trusted and SMP Trusted.

[BCOLOR=#808080]Are you good at organization and planning? [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]I am a natural leader and I am good at organization and decent at planning.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#808080]What sets you above other potential applicants? Why should we choose you? [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]I am friendly, mature, trustworthy and helpful. I can also be insanely active since I spend about 9 hours a day on the computer. I am also a fast learner and adapter and don't mind change. I'm positive and optimistic and I also have past experiences with A&T and staffing, and although the plugins have changed I am sure I can relearn them quickly.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Thanks for reading and I hope you consider me for the rank![/BCOLOR]

Sploorky

Reaction score
Hey Jolteon,

I think you're an extremely bright and genuinely funny person, and I would personally be very happy to have you on the op team in the future, but for now the consensus is that I'd like you to spend more time 'stetching your wings' so to say on Discordia. If a position opens up, I urge you to reapply if you feel you are up to staffing 2 servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.