Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
In-game name:
JOLTEON42

Timezone:
GMT +2 (Central African Time)

Have you ever staffed another Blocktopia server before? If yes, when?
I used to be a DoD Operator, A&T Operator, TNT Trusted and SMP Trusted.

Are you good at organization and planning?
I am good at organization and decent at planning, but there is always room to improve. One of the things I also specialize at, is keeping events under control.

What sets you above other potential applicants? Why should we choose you?
I am friendly, mature, trustworthy and helpful. I can also be insanely active since I spend about 9 hours a day on the computer. I am also a fast learner and adapter and don't mind change. I'm positive and optimistic and I also have past experiences with A&T and staffing. I am also a person who loves playing on adventure maps so I know of and find a lot of bugs on the maps and I really want to help add more maps because I feel like we have too little.

Thanks for reading.​

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Because of DoD I've had the pleasure of staffing with you which has been nothing but enjoyable. I would be curious as to how you would handle this position as I feel I haven't seen you online since you resigned on DoD! That concerns me, but I do hope to see you on soon and more often! Besides that you have quite a bit of previous experience including on this server!

Although I definately have concerns about your activity I'm sure given the chance you would step up to the challenge and be a very active member of this team! Goodluck Jolt!

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I know you very well Jolt, and have both staffed and play with you. However I worry about if you would be able to be dedicated enough for A&T. I havent seen you once since you resigned from DoD, and while I do think that you could do the staffing job good enough, I am a bit insecure on this app

tnm

Reaction score
I'm also concerned about your activity, and how dedicated you would be to the server. You've said you spend a lot of time on the computer, but I don't really see it reflected on A&T. I don't personally have any past experience with you, although Danni and Nog both do and are not quite sure how well you would handle the position given your semi recent resignation and ontime. I don't feel you'd be a bad operator, but I don't think you've familiarised yourself enough with the server. If a position opens up at a later date and you feel you're more ready for the position, definitely feel free to post an application!

So denied for now, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.