JohnOgozalek's Trusted Application [December 2nd]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: JohnOgozalek
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: I have one other account: Praxidike97
  • Which server you are applying for: I am applying for Blocktopia's Zombie Survival.
  • The Timezone you are in: I am in the timezone GMT-5 (Eastern Standard Time)
  • Your age: I am currently 14 years old.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server?: My first login on the zombie server was sometime in late September 2011. I became active on the server last December; however I wasn't active for this August, September and partially October. I had around 250 hours+ before the latest reset and I now currently have around 73 hours on the server.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers?: I held a Trusted position on Zombie's for about a month and a half, eventually being promoted to Op. I resigned this August after several months of staffing.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do?: I will continue to actively play and will help players up to the best of my abilities. I will help enforce the rules and actively welcome new players to the game and community as I try to make a friendly environment, while still enforcing the rules.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do?: If I see any staff member doing this, I will take screenshots and/or collect logs and then write a report to a Conrtoller+. If necessary I will talk to a HC or possibly Admin.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted?: I've been actively playing on the server for a descent amount of time, and I've come to know the rules and info regarding the server. This could help me with server issues and help me resolve them in a peaceful and mature manor. As well, I've gained good experience with my old staff position.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job?: ''I will represent the the fun and helpful reputation that Blocktopia is well known for. I will help others, and I will help explain the rules, just as the members of Blocktopia have helped me.'' Sorry to quote the above answer from my old application, but I really though long and hard, and I felt that this response expressed my thoughts perfectly. This quote is how I've always felt: The people of Blocktopia have always helped me and inspired me, and for that I thank them.
  • Signed: JohnOgozalek
Thank you for reading this and taking the time! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.