JohnOgozalek's Aristocrat Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
In-game username: JohnOgozalek​
Staff references: Da_Jinks - NogTrog - crashb23
Time spent on the server: I currently hold an ontime of about 6 days, and 1 hour.​
How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank:
I have been actively working and exploring Elysium from the day it opened to the present; and I have learned much about the server, its many different inhabitants, and their townships. I know to hold this rank, you must use your knowledge responsibly, and continue to comply to the rules within the game. I understand the level of trust granted to an Aristocrat, and I would use my knowledge of the server to efficiently employ the new commands at my disposal in a just manor. I would use my knowledge that I've come across to maturely help enhance the growing Elysium economy, and possibly improve relations between lands by hosting parties. I would properly use my new commands up to the best of my abilities, and strive to make Elysium a better and more efficient market, and land.​
What notable feats on the server are you most proud of:
Well firstly, I'm very proud to be a member of Esper. They are a great set of workers, and I learn new things from them every day, not just in the realm of Minecraft, but within the real world as well. I've currently finished quite a few main rooms within the Esper castle, and I'm very happy with them, but overall I'm simply proud to be a part of the Esper team and am proud to have helped them out in many endeavors. As I continuously work on the server, I hope to perfect many more things and hope to contribute much more to the world of Elysium.​
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:
A bit about me, eh? Welp, I'm currently a Zombie Operator, and have been around this community since late August of 2011 (I joined the forums January 1st, 2012). I love to meet new people, and I love to play Minecraft. I usually just like to build, but those dungeons have suckered me into doing more adventure within the game. I currently live in upstate New York, in a school with only 400 people within it's walls, and I love to read, write, and explore the outdoors in my small community.​
Thanks for reading this and taking the time, and thank you to all my references! :)​

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
You're a mature active player, your application looks great as well! Although a little more activity in chat might help, I have not objection to you holding this rank.

+1

Good luck John!

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The application really does speak for itself on this occasion, add to the fact that I know you quite well as a mature and responsible person, im going with a +1

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
Known you ever since you started playing Classic zombies John, and you are one great guy. Helpful, loyal to his clan, and mature too! You would be a great aristrocrat! +1

D

DieLorelei

I know you are very active on the server, I see you alot, you're a very good player and there havent been any issues with, you've helped staff by using tickets properly and I do believe youre trustworthy, but I don't see you communicate at all, really... Everything else is fine, but you're so very quiet... To me, Aristocrat is a rank that requires active participation in the server's community, kind of like a person of the people, and without communication, its hard to determine how well you know the community, or even how well they know you... I'll have to go with a 0 :/

D

DarkHender

I never see you online or if you are, you're not talking and I don't notice you.
You're mature and nice from zombie survival as you're an operator there.
I'll have to go with a 0 because I feel as though I shouldn't bring zombie behavior into smp. (Since they're both two separate servers :p )

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
In reply to my chat activity, yes, I actually do speak quite a bit, but sometimes go through stretches were I do not speak, (mainly because I am building avidly, or speaking in local or clan chat, I think everyone goes through spans of time doing the same thing), so I've been trying to boost my activity involving chat. I know this is an important aspect of the rank and simply participating in the server, so I will make an effort to talk more whether I pass or am denied, for I do like to talk, I can just get quite busy :p.

Q

Qube

With the mixed replies you have gotten the application has been denied. Reflect on reasons given to you and feel free to apply again in the future, cheers!

• Useful
Reactions: JohnOgozalek
Status
Not open for further replies.