Blocktopia - Declined JaredTheGamer13's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What is your in-game name?
My IGN is JaredTheGamer13.

What timezone do you live in?
I live in the New York timezone.

How many hours have you played on the server for?
Currently I have 22 hours on-time and have been playing on the server for about 2 months but will probably be up a few hours in a day or two.

How many hours can you spend helping out the server per week?
I can spend between 2-5 hours on the server a week.

What prior staffing experience do you have?
I used to be helper in a server that is in beta and I am actively a builder for that server.

What do you think the role entails?
I think that moderator means that you be respectful towards players and help out if anyone needs it and to enforce the rules of the server.

Why do you want to be a staff member?
I would like to be a staff member because I am very active on the server and would just like to help enforce the rules and keep the community good.

What qualities can you bring to the current staff team, that set you apart from other applicants?
I have past experiences at being staff on servers and I counsel at a summer camp so I ave experience dealing with problems that could occur.

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with?
I would deal with what I can and for what I am unfamiliar with I would ask other staff members and see if anyone else in the staff team knows how to deal with the problem.

Is there anything else we should know or you want to tell us?
I heard that escaperestart's server used to have a build team but they have basically all become inactive another thing I would like to do as staff is bring back the build team.

Got any builds you'd like to show off? (Create only but no mandatory)
Yes I have an unfinished build I am working on that is for a factions spawn.

Please list your references: (For most applications at least 1 reference is mandatory!)
One of my references is the Owner of the server I previously mentioned. This is his skype - live:itzzeklol
Another reference is the Head-Builder of the previously mentioned server. Here is his skype - acr82699

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Community Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
Thanks for applying jared!

I haven't really seen you around much on Create, and to be honest, the only times I really have were when you pinged me about a build team. I'm also really worried about your ontime, as 22 hours is a lot, but we do require 24 hours (over a period of a month). I think you should play on the server more, and re apply after that. For now its gonna be a -1 from me.

If I see you more often on create in the following weeks, and you apply again, I'm sure that could change ;)

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Hey, firstly I'd like to thank you for applying! :) With that being said, I do love the idea of bringing back a build team especially since I'm all for artsy fartsy things. However, whilst you do seem to understand the roles of a staff member, your ontime is a little worrying. 22 is a fairly good amount, but as Hex mentioned we do require at least 24 hours. For now I'm having to go with a -1 mostly due to the ontime, however this can always change so don't let it discourage you as you do seem like a lovely person. If this application doesn't get accepted then you can always reapply in future so don't worry about anything. Once again, thank you for applying~ :)

Last edited:

Pink

Reaction score
Hey, Jared
Thanks for applying! You seem to be a nice guy.I'm sure you would like to give a hand at the buildteam, but like said with this amount of time I have my doubts you'll be online a lot.

maybe once you start playing more often I can change my mind. For now I'm going with a -1.

jackamel

Op Purple :D
Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't seen enough from you in terms of staffing. You seem like a nice guy though, but I feel you need to spend more time on our server, not just building, but helping players also. I'm also not sure, but I thought references had to be from our own server So -1 for now, but don't give up!

Reaction score
Jackamel from what I've heard I only need a reference from the server staff on a different games application not the minecraft application

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply, been quite busy lately.

Even though you occasionaly play on the server and you are a nice guy, I don't really see anything that shouts out 'moderator material'. Not only that, you don't have the requirement of 24 hours. So sadly, I'm going to have to decline this for now.

My advise to you would be, get more ontime, get to know the players more by interacting with them and help them out more.

Feel free to reapply in a 28 days from today!

Status
Not open for further replies.