[January 27]dil_the_goth's trusted application

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dil

• In-Game Name: dil_the_goth
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: None I remember or have used in over a year.
  • Which server you are applying for: [Blocktopia] Zombie Survival.
  • The Timezone you are in: -5 (U.S. EST)
  • Your age: Thirteen years of age.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? December 26th or 25th 2010
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? Yes, Trusted on this server once before.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? If I was approved, I would apply myself as Trusted by warning and/or kicking anyone who isn't following our rules.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? If a staff member is acting up, I would screenshot the incident and report it to a Director via PM.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? The history I have with this server is at great length time wise, and I have been committed to it for a very long period of time. Though I am learning more everyday, I have learned a lot from staff members, from the abundant hours I have played here, on how to be helpful to the server and mature to the players, and that's what makes me deserving of this position.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will represent a staff member by helping players who do not know how to play the game and/or do not know the rules and inflicting proper punishment on troublemakers.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: AvantGarde, Awwwyea, Chillingworth, xXxFruitNinjaxXx, and jeff0521. (<3)
  • Signed: dil_the_goth

Status
Not open for further replies.