jackamel

Op Purple :D
Contributor
Reaction score
Account Name: jackamel
Ontime: I've wandered create for 40 days and 40 nights
References (Adv+): Olive44 Mulbery froyd Robin

Gallery:

What are your future plans for projects? World Domination jk. Continual work/completion of jackacity3, Flattwo airport *looks at Psycho* and I have some nice ideas for map making

Additional/final notes: +1 or elsa –Robeans

Plive

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Hi,
I keep stealing and take over your builds because it looks amazing.
Also you are a "big" player in create and you probably have no social life because 40 days is 960 hours, wich means you are perfect for arch.

I have no idea how to make a correct anwser to this so i will just give a elsa +1 because you are the perfect scrub in Escaperestart (behind swift)

Make jack the standards for architect, tyvm.

• Thank You
  • Winner
Reactions: Robin and jackamel

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
You know how to build very, very well, in different styles too, including showing us a bit of your terraforming skill. Jacka Central station and the stadium are very impressive builds indeed! You know how to build modern properly and build it good, and you really deserve Architect. The only problem I have though is that you have 40 days of ontime. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU

+1 for Elsa.

• Winner
Reactions: Robin and jackamel

BanSwift

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Would appear that the standards of Applications has gone down since last I knew, so...
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU
How are you not architect yet?!
you probably have no social life because 40 days is 960 hours, +1 SCRUB in Escaperestart (behind swift)

Make jack the standards for architect, tyvm.
Anyway, seen a lot of modern builds from you which are nice to look at...after Plive has griefed them all. Also seen differing types of builds - which are not ALL modern anymore \o/. I guess I can't compete with 4 people who gave you a
+1.

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
Due to unforeseen circumstances, I have to inform you that you have been promoted to Architect. I don't know if I'm allowed, but Psycho gave your app a like so I assume this is what he would have done anyway. No point of you waiting around really. If he wants to add anything or overrule this decision he can.

Congratulations! Have a free picture of Elsa.

Status
Not open for further replies.