Izumi's aristocrat application

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxIzumixX

Reaction score
In-game username: XxIzumixX​
Staff references(Trusted+): DieLorelie, DarkHender​
Time spent on the server: 1 day, 22 hours.​
How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank: I believe self control and a general maturity level is required for this title. I see this not only as an opportunity to help the in-game economy but to further prove my part in this community. To quote a movie "With great power comes great responsibility". While I am new to this server, I am no stranger to handling responsibility. I am used to dealing in customer service, so I believe I am not only mature enough for this player rank, I have the friendly disposition to help every one around me with a smile.​
What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of: In the short amount of time I have been on the server I have helped out as many of my fellow JtE players as I could. I have given many a full stack of gunpowder to EarthDemon and I have given both LizzyD and DarkHender more melons then I can count. I am most proud of being able to help my fellow players. I have become quite attuned to farming and breeding to provide an abundance of food, and have gone exploring through the nether with a brave face. Also, just to tack on to the list, I poked an endermen with my sword and didn't even freak out all that much!​
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:
I am a 21 year old artist who is interning at a tattoo shop. I love horses, dogs and music. I want to be an art teacher for high school kids, and be an established tattoo artist by my 30's. I love making friends, and am often seen as the 'big sister'. I sing in the shower, in the car and while playing Minecraft. "That Zombie's on fire." to the tune of "Girl on fire" by Alicia Keys makes anyone's day.​
I want to thank you all for your consideration.​
Happy mining!​

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
Ontime isn't a very important judge, however, I haven't seen you make a large impact on the server in your time here. Your accomplishments are limited to exploring and farming, which doesn't make me confident that you will be able to represent the rank well. However, you wrote a very nice application, and you've made a good impression on me when I've seen you ingame. Due to countering arguments, I am going to go with a 0.

D

DieLorelei

+1.0/1.0! You are very mature, very friendly, and have been quite a bit helpful in your short time on the server. To top it off, you have a great and energetic personality! I believe you will treat the rank responsibly, so... yeah :D

Good luck!

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I can see you put quite a bit of effort into this app, but then again as a new member of the community it makes it hard to judge a person, especially when they haven't really been around much. Unfortunately, while I have seen you online, I'm afraid that I'm going with a 0 as I haven't seen you often enough to make a proper judgement.

XxIzumixX

Reaction score
I can see a general consensus that I need to work on a few things in game before applying for this title. Therefore I would like to withdraw my application and will apply once more at a later date. Thank you for your time and support, everyone!

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
I can see a general consensus that I need to work on a few things in game before applying for this title. Therefore I would like to withdraw my application and will apply once more at a later date. Thank you for your time and support, everyone!
Alright, hopefully for most of the staff members is this a chance for both you and them to get to know each other better. I wish you a good time and hopefully things will work out!

Status
Not open for further replies.