I'VE GOT A GRAPHICS TABLET. :3

Mia

Reaction score
:D Looks perfect just how I imagined it would be. But after reading above I saw how much you enjoy drawing heaps of animals so,
If you will, draw...
A monkey in a top hat chucking a mouse at a hippo who is stepping on a penguin and HEAPs of kittens to make the picture look beautiful. Have fun :)

• Sad
Reactions: snowma

Boobman77

Reaction score
hey can you make me youtube profile picture and a youtube banner if you can make me this my minecraft skin is immpossibear from breavest warriors

Boobman77

Reaction score
hey can you make me youtube profile picture and a youtube banner if you can make me this my minecraft skin is immpossibear from breavest warriors
sorry for double posting make me like posing with a sword in my youtube avatar and my youtube banner just write my name across it SocialTitan with like designs on it and stuff please

Send it to sauchi45@hotmail.com and the things have to be certain sizes for it to work

• Sad
Reactions: Notme

snowma

Dwarf
Donor
Reaction score
sorry for double posting make me like posing with a sword in my youtube avatar and my youtube banner just write my name across it SocialTitan with like designs on it and stuff please

Send it to sauchi45@hotmail.com and the things have to be certain sizes for it to work
Sorry, It is more of just a "I draw and post it here" and thats that :) nothing professional or anything.

I'm taking a break for the meantime guys. :)

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

Send it to REDACTED and the things have to be certain sizes for it to work
Ummm... better remove your mail address from this post.... you never know, who may be viewing forums....

• Agree
Reactions: Xfolo and Pikmon2

snowma

Dwarf
Donor
Reaction score
can you draw my beautiful face
If you give me some material. :p

xgen96 A picture of your skin would be awesome :)

OK LOVELIES. It has been a real blast but I need to stop taking requests for now. I will finish off the one's before this post but any other requests will be ignored and I will promptly give you a slap on the wrist if you request any more.

Your drawer over the weekend has been Snowma and this has been "Shitty paint pictures"

Thank you guys x

• Sad
Reactions: Xfolo

snowma

Dwarf
Donor
Reaction score
Faliara -SLAP ON THE WRIST- Sorry ;( You just missed the last of them. x

OK LOVELIES. It has been a real blast but I need to stop taking requests for now. I will finish off the one's before this post but any other requests will be ignored and I will promptly give you a slap on the wrist if you request any more.

Your drawer over the weekend has been Snowma and this has been "Shitty paint pictures"

Thank you guys x

Double posting this so it's the last post here.

• Thank You
Reactions: The Phantom