It was a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
Why would we have more money now? We upgraded the one dedicated server to an absolute beast and cancelled the other. We also still have two v-servers for Lava+Zombie.

We pay the same as before, just have a better (and needed - you will see) server ;)
True, I just don't think things through too much :oops: I was thinking we would have more money, from less hostin'

EonLatias

Reaction score
At first I thought, as others did, someone was leaving. Then I thought all the classic servers were disappearing due to misreading. I never really went much on CMP, however, there was a time where I went on the old Build quite often. It was fun. Creativeness will be missed, until whatever you have planned happens. Or something.

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
At first I though this was a thread about GmK leaving :cry:
CMP being gone is still sad though :(, R.I.P. CMP, you will be missed, even if I never did go on you all that often.

Pizzamoves

Reaction score
Why. Why. Why must it go. The server was the only reason why I ever got interested in Blocktopia (at first.)
Hope you have a good time in server heaven, both classic and beta.:unsure:

FishFlake15

Reaction score
I finally come back to play the game, and come to find out its gone ? :( hows upsetting!! i missed all you guys!!

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I understand you're back, and I'll hand you out a verbal warning for posting in a thread that's more than a month old, AKA necroposting, try not to do it again.
I'll lock this thread, and tell you that CMP is still very much alive in the form of the Creative half of Primordia. It's easy to get to, and is just the same as you remember it.

Status
Not open for further replies.