It was a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brave

Reaction score
Aww, [Blocktopia] Build Server was one of the first Blocktopia servers I came on and I watched it grow to CMP and now it's gone...I'll miss it so much!

onfire37

Reaction score
I seriously thought blocktopia as a whole was dying :O At least that isn't the case. Farewell Build/CMP, it was fun protecting it from griefers while i had the chance :)

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
I prefered CMP as its own server (well we can't always have what we want, eh?) The staff, the creativity on that server, its just been amazing. At least we have a lot more money now, and less going to server hosting. How about the Capture The Flag Server Idea by Jacob? Eh? ;)

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
I prefered CMP as its own server (well we can't always have what we want, eh?) The staff, the creativity on that server, its just been amazing. At least we have a lot more money now, and less going to server hosting. How about the Capture The Flag Server Idea by Jacob? Eh? ;)
SUPPORT many people have asked me if we had one

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Why would we have more money now? We upgraded the one dedicated server to an absolute beast and cancelled the other. We also still have two v-servers for Lava+Zombie.

We pay the same as before, just have a better (and needed - you will see) server ;)

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
The last time I actually went on the build server for any length of time was on Classic, for the Zombie map comp. I had never actually used any building commands before, so IntensiK had to do things like /z adminium, etc for me. Ohhh, memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.