It was a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
The Blocktopia (and former TheOne's) Buildserver was a great adventure. From being one of the first freebuild Minecraft servers, to the sprawling manifest of creativity it was up till today.

We (myself and the other Blocktopia Headstaff) want to thank the staff that, over the course of almost 2 years (!) kept the flags high and seldomly failed to amaze. It was also the most often crashed server, the server with the most re-designs (SMP cant beat that - yet), the most Head-Staff changes, and simply the most amazing worlds, designs, builds.

Due to happenings in the near future, the Creative Server as it is, as singular unit, will cease to exist.

We hope you, the players, enjoyed the ride. And be assures - your creativity will find a new, primordian, safehaven. With riches beyond your wildest dreams.

If you want to download the very latest CMP map before we started the Apocalypse, here you go: http://primordia.blocktopia.net/cmp.tar.gz (500MB)

bravenickdude

Reaction score
It's a shame to see CMP go :( But I guess we'll just have to look towards the future..

fenna

Reaction score
It was a fun ride, Being at the build server that first started it all. It had moved through stages and when the classic server was gone. I'm sure we were all sad, I mean, Who wouldnt be? There were fun times there
The server slowly made its way to being a beta server, As fun as it was, Things dont last. Its always sad to see things come and go, So I'm sad to see CMP go I was sad back then when The build classic server left but we all are sad at some things, This time, Its one of them, Im quiet sad to see blocktopias build server go because I to spent some time there, It was fun while it lasted.
Goodbye Creative Server, Build Server, CMP :cry:

BurnyBurn

Reaction score
Twas awesome while it lasted.

I didn't build much but I did log in a few times to see some of the awesome creations around there.

Bye bye CMP, see you in your next incarnation...

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
So we will have now 4 servers? our current classic + "Premium Multiplayer:? Now we could add new server into this empty space after merging of CMP and SMP.

BTW I newer actually played CMP except building Brickwolf and roller-coaster to Void.

aperson155

The ape
Reaction score
..... Well it was fun playing on the CMP server, but even though it's going away, I'll still remember all of the experiences I had with the server and its' players.
Farewell, CMP.

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
I actually only went onto the classic build server maybe twice and never truly got into building things until it turned into a MP server. The server shall live on through the memories and good times it produced with the people and it.

115Predator

Reaction score
I did go on CMP before. But...

a) When I connected, it was extremely laggy (all SMP servers lag on my laptop for some reason. No other computer does this AFAIK)
b) When I got on a "new" computer, Minecraft updated to 1.8 and everything was griefed on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.