It smells good, did someone spray AERESol?

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Ha ha ha.

Who's in our family? Let's do some introductions. My name is superstein, I've been gone for a year (mostly) but I used to run the SMP servers here and had a stint as a Head Admin for a while. I'm hoping to play a lot of LoP this winter break and looking forward to making some new friends on the server and especially in this family. I'm pretty out of date with what's new in Minecraft since 1.8 or so - I guess I'll have to learn on the go!

ASL? (or how about just give your username and if you're feeling creative a fun fact, whatever)

Reactions: JtTorso

JtTorso

Reaction score
Jt here o/

Also former a Head Admin, been keeping brief tabs on the community, don't really play Minecraft anymore but I am interesting in getting together with some people and doing community projects and such.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Harmak

I once ran Corpios in the old Primordia & was Classic zombie trusted for who knows how long. Rarely play MC, but them zombie skillz have transferred smoothly to other games and now I'm quite good at Project M and speedrunning Blinx

Also both of you were admins while I was gone? :O

JtTorso

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Harmak

I once ran Corpios in the old Primordia & was Classic zombie trusted for who knows how long. Rarely play MC, but them zombie skillz have transferred smoothly to other games and now I'm quite good at Project M and speedrunning Blinx

Also both of you were admins while I was gone? :O
Superstein was DoD HA for a long while and then community director, I directed Infection for the brief time it was around and then I ran SMP with OldManOak.

Reactions: HarmakAnna
Reaction score
Hi I'm ConstructionBoy,

I used to play way back and have been playing TF2 Jailbreak under my new username "Buns" and might change my name soon. If you want to find me I'll be on Steam or my primary community that you can find through my Steam groups

Iggish

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Iggy. Myy in-game name is Iggish.

I love PvP and i'm not that bad a builder either. I've been with the community for about over 5 years now. I'm on teamspeak if you wanna chat.