It begins...

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
Teams, the time has come! You have the next week (Until Tuesday 10th) to rack up as many kills as you can as a clan. Points will be awarded to the clans with the most kills among them. This will determine which clans progress further in the tournament and eventually who will be crowned the ultimate team. So, if you belong to any of the following clans, you better get killing!:

CX1M3​
Velocity​
Pure​
Eternal​
Fun​
Rainbow​
Trains​
Idunno​
Aotearoa​
Bob​
Upret​
Brownie
Phoenix​
Happy​
In case you need a little bit more motivation, remember that this is what you are fighting for:​
Grinding for kills will lead to straight disqualification from the tournament. Please bear in mind that the server will be running as normal throughout the week, and so your activity should in no way change the usual mechanics of play.
Please ask any questions that you may have in this thread!​

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
As I mentioned, the server will operate as normal during this week. Towering remains perfectly legal. If one clan can make one, so can another, there is no unfair advantage gained by any clan by permitting it.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
As I mentioned, the server will operate as normal during this week. Towering remains perfectly legal. If one clan can make one, so can another, there is no unfair advantage gained by any clan by permitting it.
I think a couple people have been wondering what the specifics are about rules of the default teams, like a Team A Hunter might be able to protect a Team A Survivor from a Team B Hunter with their body, due to being immune to team attacks.