Issues in PvP areas

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
There's 3 issues that has been brought up to me. I realise that some of these issues have been taken up in a diffrent thread, however I just want to make sure it's not skipped over, so I made this thread.

There are currently no rules that prevent people from logging off or camping in someone's territory. This makes it possible for raiders to log off during their raids, and come back later when the defenders has logged off, or the defenders think the raid is over and isn't prepared to combat. I think this one is self-explanatory.

There's also the issue where people would camp/raid for a long period of time. Personally, this haven't happened to me (or anyone else for that sake), yet this is easy abusable for raiders to raid a place for a long period of time. I think the base raids that lasts 20> minutes should not be allowed, however the raid should be allowed to continue based on: A. The amount of defenders B. Time the raiders uses in combat and C. Size of the town / raiding items availble.

The second issue, is that there's no rules preventing a player from camping a spot, where the other player last logged off. This one, I actually experienced this earlier today. We were raided, and I was naturally not prepared to combat anything, so I went into my house and blocked it the doors, and logged onto create because, well, I couldn't exactly do much while the raid was happening. 10 minutes later I logged back in and suddenly I get attacked by someone who has been waiting for me in those 10 minutes. Of course the rule of "not attacking anyone in 15 seconds" is dumb because it practically has little to none effect.

The third, and last, issue is not a rule change or addition, it's a suggestion. and that is: NERF INVISBILITY. You can fucking enter anything with invisbility and hide everywhere, it's unfair and unfun to play with and against. You can hide outside a playerbase and wait until they open up and jump in and gain all their stupid loot. It's dumb and should be either redone or removed.

Just to clarify, this is not a rant against the player(s) who has done this, this is me hoping that the rules can change to make the server more fun to play.

• Agree
Reactions: sessybessy

TechnoViking

Reaction score
These rules are not recorded I think but HKCaper explained them to me, on SMP you are not allowed to log off inside of anyone's base and the max allowed time to raid someone is 40 minutes. I have no idea if there is a rule for spawn camping though.

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_