Introducing Aristocrats

Q

Qube

We are now happy to announce that we are releasing our very first application based player rank for Elysium, the Aristocrat rank!
As stated above this rank is an application only rank, while there are no more requirements than being Settler+ before applying, you should still have a certain amount of maturity and know your way around the server!

This rank comes with a new commands and perks such as:
- Access to /Spawn to travel to Carthage without cost!
- The ability to create McMMO parties to share McMMO Exp between party members in a 75 block radius!
- The ability to create a shopkeeper to sell your own items at a special market area!
- Access to /Me!

Accepted players will be given all the information regarding shopkeepers and McMMO parties, but some key-info can be found at the bottom of this page!
The market area is not yet finished, but will hopefully be fully done this weekend, and ready for our first Aristocrats when we get them, more information will be added later!

McMMO party commands:
/Party Create <Party-Name>
/Party Invite <Player>
/Party Disband
/Party leave

Shopkeeper information:
Each accepted player will get one Villager spawn egg from our Economist or alternatively from Me/Marnixxie, and given instructions on how to set up their own shop at the Marketplace, Aristocrats will not be allowed to place their shopkeeper anywhere else!

These shops acts differently compared to the admin shops, the Aristocrats will have to stock their own shops with items for sale, but they also have free access to set the price!
Once the shopkeeper runs out of the item that's for sale the trade will simply disappear from the shopkeepers list until the player re-stocks it!

Application for Aristocrat will open later tonight, enjoy!​

Kwangeq

Reaction score
The membership of the Aristocrat is inheritable. Does this mean that if an Aristocrat gets banned, that his membership will move on to someone else, or didn't you mean it literally?

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
The membership of the Aristocrat is inheritable. Does this mean that if an Aristocrat gets banned, that his membership will move on to someone else, or didn't you mean it literally?
I don't think so. Their rank stays, unless they can got demoted.

Cool! So will thier be a cap amount of Aristocrats?
I can safely guess, no.

I agree, Aristocat idea is waaay better than mine, because Nobilities destroyed their world thousand years ago..... seven and half centuries later The Holy Hippo made it fun again (McMMo, quests, PvE and stuff) :p

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
I don't think so. Their rank stays, unless they can got demoted.

I can safely guess, no.

I agree, Aristocat idea is waaay better than mine, because Nobilities destroyed their world thousand years ago..... seven and half centuries later The Holy Hippo made it fun again (McMMo, quests, PvE and stuff) :p
Yea, I thought so but need to make sure.

Adobewedge

Reaction score
I was wondering when this was going to be reintroduced. (And also explains what Marn was doing yesterday.)

Better warm up my application.