Introducing a new RoF Admin...

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
Recently, I've taken on a couple new roles in EscapeRestart, and it has meant I haven't had as much time to do RoF, and we want our servers to be ran well. Therefore, we have made the decision to bring on a new admin for RoF.

Wimali has been with the community for years now, and has been the real director of things on RoF for the past 6 months. Subshops, sellshops - whatever, him and Ref (along with the mods too!) have been doing a great job, completely independent of me. It is therefore only fitting that the next admin is him.

Please note though that I will not be stepping down from RoF though, and I will continue to develop RoF and administrate it alongside Wim. However, with advertising, I do need to relieve myself of some duties, so the quality of the things I'm doing does not go down with the amount I'm taking on. We think that Wimali is the perfect person to help lead RoF forwards, and hope you think so too.

Please join us in welcoming Wimali as the next RoF admin!

(It's too late to edit this into the Community News. Also, before you all ask, Refrigerated has his own reasons for not taking on the role, so please don't yell at me for that. Finally, half of this probably doesn't make sense, but I'm making this quickly, so deal with it, dammit!)