Interest in re-mastering old maps.

Do you like the idea?

• Total voters

NuffSaid

Reaction score
Hello everyone! For the sake of nostalgia I made this thread. I was just pondering earlier today and I was pretty excited about something I wanted to do, I wanted to remaster the Death Star map from AoD! Of course this will mean replacing wool with clay and adding more sliding doors, new secrets, and more chests. So, I'll be remastering that map if I can.

My point of this topic is also, what maps would you remaster/make better? I'm pretty interested to see which maps people want remastered and such. What would you add? What potential struggle would a single Hunter/Survivor have in the map, etc.

NuffSaid

Reaction score
I'm not sure about "re-mastering" maps, but here's some old maps I'd like back in rotation, but would need to be edited a bit.

- Y'Ghatan
- HighTower
- Forest_Frenzy
- Jorvik (Olix)
- Vertigo
- Ship (Airkid)
- Shambhala
- Ascendant
That'd be awesome to have those maps back in rotation, especially Hightower and Y'Ghatan

[BCOLOR=rgb(255, 244, 229)]If you want the death star from Aod ask constructionboy or wiigogetter.[/BCOLOR]

Thanks! I'll make sure to ask them!

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Sounds like something that could easily be altered. xD

But, eh, what do I know. xP
Yeah it could've been altered, but from what I remember, Jorvik and SkullFortress both had hunger on and nearly no source of food. (I remember the wheat farms in Jorvik and people would trample them but I don't remember any workbenches as wood couldn't be broken.) Both were also incredibly large maps.

• Informative
Reactions: Duffie

Olix

Reaction score
Jorvik was a horrible map with no items, SkullFortress was a horrible map with two chests, and High catton in adition to not being a good map, lagged the fuck out of clients and the server.
None of those maps have a saved world (/mv list) on AoD, so possibly deleted or lost.
My fault everyone. I thought my joke was obvious ;) those maps are all crappy, do not ever bring them back. I was only seriously asking about Sand Garden, and rosekill answered my question there. Sorry for the confusion!

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
My fault everyone. I thought my joke was obvious ;) those maps are all crappy, do not ever bring them back. I was only seriously asking about Sand Garden, and rosekill answered my question there. Sorry for the confusion!
I knew you were joking I just wanted to point it out. xP

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
HighTower and Aircraft Carrier