Insane Pistons.

DatGuy645

Reaction score
Website
www.windoge.com
Heyyyy, It's DatGuy64 and me and my brother were thinking about getting a plugin that makes pistons make entities go insanely far and fast. Kinda like gravitational pistons. And then we realised. Blocktopia is the only server that has this insane piston thingy. So we were wondering if this was some sort of plugin they used. So we searched and searched and searched and we could not find it. We were wondering if any of you could tell us! Please comment and help me and my bro find this plugin!

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
The player/entity launching pistons on Rituals of Fire is an inbuilt element of dirtcake's custom made RoF plugin and so is not publically available. If you search around on Bukkit for terms such as 'piston', launch' or 'physics' I'm sure you'll find something to suit your needs.

Reactions: Naoh

DatGuy645

Reaction score
Website
www.windoge.com
The player/entity launching pistons on Rituals of Fire is an inbuilt element of dirtcake's custom made RoF plugin and so is not publically available. If you search around on Bukkit for terms such as 'piston', launch' or 'physics' I'm sure you'll find something to suit your needs.
ok