[Infograph] So You've Been Stabbed

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Thank you!! XD As weird as this sounds, I've always been interested in how it would effect someone to be stabbed or shot in a story! XD
Looking forward to the Character Creation and MBTI one, I've become an MBTI geek this year! :p i'm literally obsessed

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
"Have you done this before?"

Why, yes, I actually practise getting stabbed as a hobby, thank you for asking.

In all seriousness, great infographic, I hope the others are as good as this one.

Faliara

Reaction score
What if we suggest a sub-category to roleplaying for infographs, so that anything people would want to know to roleplay with can simply be found in that?

Also;
im going to kill you if you make that
My words aren't exactly to be trusted in this sort of thing, so take it with a grain of salt, but... Knees are one of the body joints, so maybe it's actually referring to what happens when body joints in general suffer something that could damage the nerves and make you unable to use that body part?

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
What if we suggest a sub-category to roleplaying for infographs, so that anything people would want to know to roleplay with can simply be found in that?

Also;

My words aren't exactly to be trusted in this sort of thing, so take it with a grain of salt, but... Knees are one of the body joints, so maybe it's actually referring to what happens when body joints in general suffer something that could damage the nerves and make you unable to use that body part?
trapwolf was making reference to old skyrim joke

• Agree
Reactions: Velzerat