[INFO] What blocks will melt on what mood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Note: seems like stone brick/nether brick slabs don't melt on Angry. Pretty surprising because we thought they melted on Annoyed+. So I'm really not sure about slabs and stairs anymore.

Also, I really don't have the motivation to update this so if anyone knows of a way of making this "community-based", so anyone can edit & improve it, please let me know!
Was done on purpose.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
NOTE: Will be making updates on the tnt soon once I get my hands on some.
(Remember, don't use for walls, because they may light if they sides are exposed.)
((Although who is going to make a house out of tnt... oright me))
Woo! Looks like I had one tnt left in my enderchest. And it survived angry!
\
So maybe add gunpowder/tnt to the shop so people can make it easier. And also, still very dangerous on walls, as the tnt may I actually light. (I want to test that again to clear it up, the thing I noticed is if you have a crafting table in the corner that may light, then you have problems)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
W

Wimali

I've now removed the entire list and replaced it with a google sheet! This is because it's easier to nativigate and so other people would be able to edit it as well.

Speaking about that, if you'd want to be able to edit this, send me a PM and I'll be sure to add you!

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
Snow block melts on calm btw

Updated: Webs, sticky & pistions, cobblestone wall, any mushroom blocks all melt on angry

Nether quartz survives Angry

@Wimali

Last edited:
W

Wimali

The thing just received a major update again! Shoutout to @Hoogilan for contributing a ton to the sheet and @Toiletprincess for testing blocks. The normal list is finally almost finished (can you believe it?!) and will most likely only take a couple of days to complete. I've added a contributor list a "safe on angry" sheet (which still needs updating) and we will most likely add some more sheets later! \o/

• Thank You
Reactions: Lux

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
The thing just received a major update again! Shoutout to @Hoogilan for contributing a ton to the sheet and @Toiletprincess for testing blocks. The normal list is finally almost finished (can you believe it?!) and will most likely only take a couple of days to complete. I've added a contributor list a "safe on angry" sheet (which still needs updating) and we will most likely add some more sheets later! \o/
\o/

W

Wimali

After one year and two months, the list has finally been completed (unless I missed a few blocks...)! To celebrate I'm going to buy full diamond armor on RoF for the first non-staff member who responds to this thread (danni got it). Although the default list is done, the sheet is far from finished! More tabs will be added (we've already added a "safe on angry", "tips and information" and "contributiors" one) to make the list even more useful!

Last edited by a moderator:
W

Wimali

Dirtcake had a look at the sheet and corrected a few things, so it's even more accurate than ever now! Did you know Stairs and slabs share the same mood as their material? So this means if the block melts, so should the slabs/stairs! (@dirtcake correct me if I'm wrong here). Also, Dirtcake felt like a few things didn't really make sense so he decided to change them. Here's a few I can still remember:
- beds will melt
- packed ice will melt
- hardened clay will melt on angry

(shouldn't wooden chest melt as well? I also thought dirtcake said something about sandstone, but I don't remember what exactly, so that'd need testing soon probably)

dirtcake

(Former) Rituals of Fire Developer
Reaction score
Sandstone everything will melt on Annoyed. (currently, sandstone slabs don't melt at all for some reason)

Yes, chests should melt, and they did during the beta week. However, a chest melting would occasionally cause some of the players' clients to crash. I've been unable to track down the exact cause of this, which is why they don't melt at all. If and when I find the problem, they will melt on calm.

W

Wimali

Two new people have been editing the sheet, tyuknm and hp0penwiew, so there's that. Praise them and stuff, because a lot more has been edited (mostly by tyu).

Also, don't forget about the Tips and extra information tab! It actually shows, you know, some tips and information. Should be useful. Thanks to all the people helping out by testing blocks, pointing out flaws, helping with the sheet, etc. It's really appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.