important debate

what do you wear when you sleep

• Total voters

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Confirmed pyjamas people are braindead by the thread creator himself. Underwear is the only true option
actually, by your logic, underwear is also for zombie-headed nerds, since it's in a close second-place with 18 votes.
So then, what option is the true winner? Oh, I know! it's the last place option, and guess who all is in there.
Don't worry guys with normal clothes, you're also pretty close, since you're just one more vote than us...

...Ehh, but I'm not exactly proud of this topic suddenly becoming competitive...

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
But you said the community is braindead.

Most people in this community wear pyjamas.

AKA most braindead people wear pyjamas

AKA pyjamas are for braindead people.
are you intentionally this thick? i said the community is braindead in the context of the posts that were made, not in the context of the votes that were made. this should be very clear to any human who has any basic sense of rationality-- which you clearly lack and at this poitn are j
actually, by your logic, underwear is also for zombie-headed nerds, since it's in a close second-place with 18 votes.
So then, what option is the true winner? Oh, I know! it's the last place option, and guess who all is in there.
Don't worry guys with normal clothes, you're also pretty close, since you're just one more vote than us...

...Ehh, but I'm not exactly proud of this topic suddenly becoming competitive...
have you not read a single comment ive made about you
please please throw your keyboard out of the window (and you along with it)
im not even going to try to decode whatever the fuck your point or reasoning is in this message

Velzerat I enjoyed this commentary, may I suggest you do it to every thread? It could be your community position
im not your pet

Can't argue with that logic
you clearly can, don't be a fucking sheep and think for yourself for a minute, are you trying to prove to me how braindead you are

then again, notty's pretty much said we're all brain dead, so...
PLEASE. STOP. TALKING.

• Love
Reactions: Hunter

Catcocomics

Reaction score
are you intentionally this thick? i said the community is braindead in the context of the posts that were made, not in the context of the votes that were made. this should be very clear to any human who has any basic sense of rationality-- which you clearly lack and at this poitn are j

have you not read a single comment ive made about you
please please throw your keyboard out of the window (and you along with it)
im not even going to try to decode whatever the fuck your point or reasoning is in this message

im not your pet

you clearly can, don't be a fucking sheep and think for yourself for a minute, are you trying to prove to me how braindead you are

PLEASE. STOP. TALKING.
drama for drama's sake, or angry for anger's sake?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Like, what I want to know,
the people who, uhm, sleep in normal clothes? what's the dealio there?

like, at the end of the day you just drop into bed with everything on, and when you wake up you are ready to go or, like, uhm, do you wear normal clothes as a form of PAJAMMAS? or like, uuuuh, do you go to bed with your clothes of the day, but put on new clothes in the morning?

so ye, uhm, what's the deal there? lmk, like, if you want

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com

like, at the end of the day you just drop into bed with everything on, and when you wake up you are ready to go or, like, uhm, do you wear normal clothes as a form of PAJAMMAS? or like, uuuuh, do you go to bed with your clothes of the day, but put on new clothes in the morning?

so ye, uhm, what's the deal there? lmk, like, if you want
I tend to if I've been on a night out since taking off clothes is effort and a health hazard when ur pissed innit

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
nicely put, long time no see, how have you been lately? i feel like ive talked to you on discord recently but i only vaguely remember
yeah i (did or helped??) found/find ur long lost lotr song

im well howre u

i have a lot of shitty/stretched/old/whatever clothes that i wear around the house and to bed if theyre comfy enough so theyre kinda between normal clothes and pajamas and it's really the superior philosophy tbh since i'm not wasting money or clothes by buying dedicated pajamas or throwing out old clothes

Last edited: