Website
blackcon.wikidot.com
∃(bed)
∃(room)

There is bed such that bed is in room,

f(x) = sleep
f'(x) = bed

∫(bed + room) = sleep + C

What does it matter what you wear to bed.. so long as you actually do go to bed?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
YOU FRICKIN' FRICKS JUST CAN'T EVER BE QUENCHED!

YoUr-your FANTASIES CAN'T EVER BE QUENCHED,
CAN THEY?

YOU FRICKING FRICKS!
WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?!
WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?!
THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!?

(about time i contributed to this amazing thread)

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
what the fuck did you guys do to my thread?

[insert tasteless joke about sleeping in an inflatable swimming pool here]
you are in desperate need of a serious balance of light and dark in your life, i have no idea what you are on about with that swimming pool

shirt + underwear, aka the high-iq set
that's a version which afaik hasn't been brought up yet and actually i agree with. it's obviously not as good as pyjamas but it's definitely up there.

I like how most of the people that don’t sleep with a pyjamas is either from Norway or New Zealand
a pyjamas

Mother Britain are you ok?

Idk how you guys can stand wearing pyjamas, do you sleep outside or something?
no, it's really not that hot, but obviously when there's hot summerdays you wear very minimal pyjamas or (dare i say it) none at all

i did not invite you to this thread, please refrain from posting in it, especially edgy tryhard and kinda funny but mostly useless memes

Yeah like Niger, Nigeria, Nepal... ooo can't forget North Korea
quality post but mostly because the initial post was just that dumb, nicely done regardless

I have a funny story about this actually.

There's a girl I know who lives with her family and who sleeps naked. One night, she got up to use the toilet. Fair enough, right? It's nighttime and everyone is asleep so no one would see her, no need to even cover up!

Unfortunately for her, while she was still in the toilet, a rather large earthquake hit and woke up everyone in her house. And that meant not being able to leave the room and go under cover anywhere because she didn't want to run out naked (and the shaking lasted for a couple of minutes so that would've been fun). And it wasn't like she could wait it out anyway because no one was keen to head back to bed for a while.

edit: Aqua ok so I did some digging, Netherlands was the only other country that is developed and starts with N, you win :(
interesting story, thanks

I mostly use just underwear but might use socks at the winter sometimes, since my feet get very cold. Im very suprised people still wear pyjamas in other countries. I can confirm that what danni said is true. No one older than 12 uses pyjamas anymore.
i don't get where this notion comes from that "no one older than 12" wears pyjamas, both you and danni have been saying that, but i think that's a very narrow, incorrect and almost silly way of thinking

what's "wrong" for you isn't going to be "wrong" for everyone.
Don't judge a cat for not sprouting wings and flying damn it, Happy...
every time on this forums when i read one of your posts, without fail, i think: where the fuck do i even begin with this. this one being no exception: where the fuck do i even begin with this? (your post above was kind of OK tho, i'd say it's about a 3/10 on a scale of catco batshit crazyness/weirdness)

ew pee pee touching blankie
nicely put, long time no see, how have you been lately? i feel like ive talked to you on discord recently but i only vaguely remember

actually, you're home has been quite recently flooded with very angry spirits that apparently you can't see...
your* but a solid attempt at a post regardless

catco what the fuck are you doing? that was popular like a decade ago, i don't understand
i don't understand what's going on inbetween your ears

bit weird

a room on ER

when I show up
i forbid you, just like i did with marstenfool, to speak in this thread again

but i forbid you double

tbh i forbid you from speaking on the entire forums, i think that would be in the best interests of all of us

∃(bed)
∃(room)

There is bed such that bed is in room,

f(x) = sleep
f'(x) = bed

∫(bed + room) = sleep + C

What does it matter what you wear to bed.. so long as you actually do go to bed?
are you catco? where the fuck do i even begin?

oh no, it's the end of the woooooorrrrrllllllld....
we have reached full catco

(see my previous message @ you)

EDIT: no but seriously read back every single post you've posted in this thread (or hell, even just in general on this forums) and please reflect

Community Admin please end our suffering. Lock this thread before the derail train arrives
do not speak unless spoken to.

The trainer derailed 6 stations ago buddy
i agree, also, while i do agree that the thread has derailed massively by the usual shitfest that is escaperestart, i do think half of the fools in this thread can still learn from their mistakes and we might still be able to save the thread

YOU FRICKIN' FRICKS JUST CAN'T EVER BE QUENCHED!

YoUr-your FANTASIES CAN'T EVER BE QUENCHED,
CAN THEY?

YOU FRICKING FRICKS!
WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?!
WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?!
THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!?

(about time i contributed to this amazing thread)
im not entirely sure what this post is but i think i get the intention so i kinda like it

in summary: this community is dead, and when it's not, it's braindead at the very least. seriously what the fuck?

however, i would like to point out: pyjamas is still winning with a full 21 votes.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
this community is dead, and when it's not, it's braindead
Hmmmm?
however, i would like to point out: pyjamas is still winning with a full 21 votes.
HMMMMM?

Confirmed pyjamas people are braindead by the thread creator himself. Underwear is the only true option

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
Hmmmm?

HMMMMM?

Confirmed pyjamas people are braindead by the thread creator himself. Underwear is the only true option
don't be a shit

you know exactly what i mean but you are intentionally misunderstanding it to misprove my point
thats why youre so good at mafia

if the community weren't braindead, the votes would be 90%+ pyjamas
braindead referring to literally any post in this thread on the last 3 or so pages not posted by me

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
don't be a shit

you know exactly what i mean but you are intentionally misunderstanding it to misprove my point
thats why youre so good at mafia

if the community weren't braindead, the votes would be 90%+ pyjamas
braindead referring to literally any post in this thread on the last 3 or so pages not posted by me
But you said the community is braindead.

Most people in this community wear pyjamas.

AKA most braindead people wear pyjamas

AKA pyjamas are for braindead people.