important debate

what do you wear when you sleep

• Total voters

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
I like how most of the people that don’t sleep with a pyjamas is either from Norway or New Zealand
Countries that start with n are always the most civilised

i feel exposed to sexual predator ghosts if im naked
also im literally just really self conscious bc of weight gain and i dont want the ghosts laughing at me
what if I told you that they can see through clothes

• Informative
Reactions: Zelz

Iggish

Reaction score
Yeah
I like how most of the people that don’t sleep with a pyjamas is either from Norway or New Zealand
I'm curious about this. Unusual_Dood what do you do?

Also for the people who sleep naked, would you not be afraid that a roomate / relative could come into your room to wake you up and in your sleep your have dislodged your duvet and are visibly naked?

Also do the naked people still go naked in Winter? I know buildings are heated but still, it gets chilly.

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
Also for the people who sleep naked, would you not be afraid that a roomate / relative could come into your room to wake you up and in your sleep your have dislodged your duvet and are visibly naked?
I have a funny story about this actually.

There's a girl I know who lives with her family and who sleeps naked. One night, she got up to use the toilet. Fair enough, right? It's nighttime and everyone is asleep so no one would see her, no need to even cover up!

Unfortunately for her, while she was still in the toilet, a rather large earthquake hit and woke up everyone in her house. And that meant not being able to leave the room and go under cover anywhere because she didn't want to run out naked (and the shaking lasted for a couple of minutes so that would've been fun). And it wasn't like she could wait it out anyway because no one was keen to head back to bed for a while.

edit: Aqua ok so I did some digging, Netherlands was the only other country that is developed and starts with N, you win :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Iggish

Catcocomics

Reaction score
*no one except me goes in my room at my dad's house (except once or twice a month when I'm gone)
-I can and do actively lock the door from the inside anyway by pressing and twisting the doorknob anyways, just in case someone DOES try waltzing into my room at 3 A.M. for what ever reason.
*at both my parents' houses, I'm always the last one up and moving around the house anyway, mostly because both houses have a master bedroom which is connected directly to its own private bathroom, and I'm the nightliest owl that ever night owled.
*I always cover up with something decent when leaving my room just in case other family members are too squeamish to tolerate natural body parts that virtually everyone has.

Also do the naked people still go naked in Winter? I know buildings are heated but still, it gets chilly.
It's called burying yourself in every blanket you have available to you actually, living in Texas is like, what's even winter other than mildly colder autumn half the time?
Also, still just a month away from summer, and I'm already having trouble sleeping with even just one blanket on some nights.

Reactions: Iggish

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
it's not necessarily about hiding your nudity for me, i don't give a shit if people i know see me naked, it's just about what's comfortable

you feel snugger when wearing pyjamas, when you're in a bed and planning on sleeping, your main priority should be to maximize snugginess

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
it's not necessarily about hiding your nudity for me, i don't give a shit if people i know see me naked, it's just about what's comfortable

you feel snugger when wearing pyjamas, when you're in a bed and planning on sleeping, your main priority should be to maximize snugginess
I don't get how you can find clothes more comfortable than FREEDOM