important debate

what do you wear when you sleep

• Total voters

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
uhm, I'm not sure if you guys are joking about this or not, but do people actually wear pyjamas?

Doesn't it get too warm? Isn't it kinda nasty and time consuming to wear pyjamas everytime and wash it too? Does the feeling of sleeping with pyjamas on, sound a bit like prison(as you are literally trapped in your pyjamas all night!!)? Isn't the duvet(not sure if that's the correct translating) kinda pointless then with pyjamas on? Isn't it stupid to have two layers of isolation when you are fine with one?

I NEED ANSWERS NOW!!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
uhm, I'm not sure if you guys are joking about this or not, but do people actually wear pyjamas?

Doesn't it get too warm? Isn't it kinda nasty and time consuming to wear pyjamas everytime and wash it too? Does the feeling of sleeping with pyjamas on, sound a bit like prison(as you are literally trapped in your pyjamas all night!!)? Isn't the duvet(not sure if that's the correct translating) kinda pointless then with pyjamas on? Isn't it stupid to have two layers of isolation when you are fine with one?

I NEED ANSWERS NOW!!
i truthfully dont understand how you people feel hot if you're in pyjamas + under duvet unless its like a boiling hot night in summer (in which case you just remove duvet)

if pyjamas are prison then i'd like to go prison tbh it's pretty comfy and nice

• Agree
Reactions: Velzerat and Comp

Catcocomics

Reaction score
a pointless thing to fight over, imo.
I've personally done all four options, depending on the circumstances of the night, and tend to still do all four options, again depending on the circumstances of the night.
Of course, for actually sleeping, I'm only wearing anything at all if I was too tired to take it off in the first place (and was at the house where I can just flop down on my bed without having to climb a ladder).

• Useful
Reactions: Jivvi and Faliara

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Obviously underwear. Think about it, it's more efficient wearing your trousers in the morning than taking everything off and wearing different clothes. Also, I like my balls to be aerated so there's that.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
a pointless thing to fight over, imo.
I've personally done all four options, depending on the circumstances of the night, and tend to still do all four options, again depending on the circumstances of the night.
Of course, for actually sleeping, I'm only wearing anything at all if I was too tired to take it off in the first place (and was at the house where I can just flop down on my bed without having to climb a ladder).
We weren't fighting? I honestly can't tell if you are being serious or if you are just trolling especially with that pool photo