I'm declaring war...

Best options to remove inactive villages?

• Total voters

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Atleast some1 will be active \o/... Ps. I didnt steal ur sword :3

Pss. Just ask if you need a new one :) Dgh+Hb are allies :D
I don't need it, it's fine. I mean I died fair and square, the sword was stolen fair and square. I mean they at least left the 25 stacks of dirt I paid for as well as an invisibility potion, so I'm cool with it :3

parquette

Reaction score
"Of course you realize, THIS means war!!!" -Bugs Bunny

Seriously though, almost 80% of those villages on the list aren't active anymore. So this is basically saying get rid of almost every village in DoD. Now I dont know why these villages are lease active, and I believe it has to do with the fact DoD isn't being replaced by a new SMP server. I think nobody is going on DoD because its getting old, so I am not sure why this thread is really necessary.

Regards! parquette

Last edited:

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Pretty sure Aurora never was too active to begin with, since I was supposed to be the Mayor but had to spend 2-3 months practically off Minecraft when the server finally launched. I haven't heard from any of the members being active on any of the servers on ages, so I guess it's safe to say Aurora is dead.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Well I was talking about SMPS with Shande on ROF, then brad decided to troll with declaring war on everyone on DoD and came to RoF, so I thought it would to be fun to mess with others too.
Then me with Shande decided to declare war for lulz.
Since there was no diplomatic commands in /villages plugin I decided to make this thread.
So this war declaration was basically me annoyed with inactive 1/2 person villages.

Reactions: Iggish

BanSwift

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
We're not trolling in ITG. We are actually declaring war on everyone because we were bored off DoD and wanted to spice it up. :D
By marching upon Hollow Bastion, Attacking, Raiding, Modifying and then PvP logging? Makes sense. Did I forget to mention you can't logout in other people's villages (not directly aimed at you btw- FOS)

Reaction score
By marching upon Hollow Bastion, Attacking, Raiding, Modifying and then PvP logging? Makes sense. Did I forget to mention you can't logout in other people's villages (not directly aimed at you btw- FOS)
I go outside the village and then logout. If you're talking about _frogert then please forgive him, he's new to the server.

Edit: Also it's not really PvP logging as we haven't had a chance to PvP you because you won't leave the borders of Hollowbastion. Logging out in the village is a different thing (although it is illegal without perms). The only fighting has been when I shot Jubjubers.

Last edited:

Iggish

Reaction score
1. We haven't killed anyone yet.
2.When brad modified the build he was outside hollow.So he didn't directly modify hollow itself.
3.Plus before we declared war I was friends with hollow and I got perms to logout there! :D

BanSwift

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
chicken23456789

Edit: [hl]Also it's not really PvP logging as we haven't had a chance to PvP you because you won't leave the borders of Hollowbastion. Logging out in the village is a different thing (although it is illegal without perms). The only fighting has been when I shot Jubjubers. [/hl]

Lies, _Frogert pvp logged on us when we were in combat outside the village, Don't go around defending him since he was the one who was teasing us by going in and out of the Borders, swinging his sword, aiming his bow. I attacked him, he must have had about 2 hearts left, then pvp logged.

iggy234

2.When brad modified the build he was outside hollow.S o he didn't directly modify hollow itself.
3.Plus before we declared war I was friends with hollow and I got perms to logout there! :D

1. No you actually haven't... But you tried and that's what counts :)
2. It actually is inside the hollow, so he did directly modify hollow :)
3.Would you go and steal from a open bank vault with Police all around? No. You don't anymore. :)

Reaction score
Swift_Siren]chicken23456789

Edit: [hl]Also it's not really PvP logging as we haven't had a chance to PvP you because you won't leave the borders of Hollowbastion. Logging out in the village is a different thing (although it is illegal without perms). The only fighting has been when I shot Jubjubers. [/hl]

Lies, _Frogert pvp logged on us when we were in combat outside the village, Don't go around defending him since he was the one who was teasing us by going in and out of the Borders, swinging his sword, aiming his bow. I attacked him, he must have had about 2 hearts left, then pvp logged.
Okay sorry, I didn't realise.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
chicken23456789

iggy234

2.When brad modified the build he was outside hollow.S o he didn't directly modify hollow itself.

1. No you actually haven't... But you tried and that's what counts :)
2. It actually is inside the hollow, so he did directly modify hollow :)
3.Would you go and steal from a open bank vault with Police all around? No. You don't anymore. :)
If there has been problems that haven't been reported yet let a staff
Member know I don't want this thread turning into a debate. Thanks.