Illegal Raiders and You

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
So, very recently, I have been getting many reports of raiders that were illegal (solo raids, killing allied, etc.) raids, some several weeks ago, and asking why they weren't dealt with. There is one simple, and I've said it plenty before: I, nor anyone else on Primordia, am not psychic. Lately, people who are illegally raided haven't bothered to tell the appropriate leader or COPS representative(s), which just a few days ago almost caused war (though it may have well have been). Raiders who don't follow COPS can't be dealt with what-so-ever if their leader doesn't know, despite popular belief.

Frankly, it's getting annoying as well. Players often have gotten mad at Aeres for illegal raiders, when our representatives haven't heard anything from them until that point, which honestly makes me not care. If you get raided illegaly and want something done about it, you tell us, not complain to your fellow members. Therefore, I expect less "You guy need to handle your members better, I'm constantly getting solo raided" and more "(user) illegally raided me, could you talk/deal with him?"

Next time your family is wronged, no matter your family, if you want to do something about it, talk to your local COPS representative and the COPS representative of the wrong do-era. We will do our best to assess the situation and create a solution, leading to a better, happier server. :D