Ideas.

txcinthehouse

Reaction score
we need to update our lists (in forum and wiki), we need to level the desert (I am working on it but its really hard), finish church, finish wall, ...

And Chocolat, I'm thinking of setting up a shedule so we can choose the best time for the meeting.

Choclate_god

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
If you want to setup a schedule its fine with me, the meeting for today is at 6pm which is fine for me.

Also we really need to start actually doing something in Primus. Besides finishing the wall and leveling the desert we don't have much else we can start doing. I know we need more housing plots and we are working on repopulating the main city and outside the wall with passive mobs along with the port to Dagon (Not sure if its started yet) besides that I don't see much else we can do unless @Clockwork has more ideas for the capital or main ideas for Primus in general.
Guess I'll have to wait and see.

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
If you want to setup a schedule its fine with me, the meeting for today is at 6pm which is fine for me.

Also we really need to start actually doing something in Primus. Besides finishing the wall and leveling the desert we don't have much else we can start doing. I know we need more housing plots and we are working on repopulating the main city and outside the wall with passive mobs along with the port to Dagon (Not sure if its started yet) besides that I don't see much else we can do unless @Clockwork has more ideas for the capital or main ideas for Primus in general.
Guess I'll have to wait and see.
5PM eastern time.

And yeah, I'll be going over ideas I've got for Primus at the meeting, including what'll be happening. Place is at a standstill right now, something needs to happen.

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
There's a ton of stuff to do, but I'm not doing much of it - I'm currently concentraing on making the most of the temp Nether while it lasts and the mob breeding to build our wool stocks (it's a slow process, and the sheep keep escaping/suffocating!), since you can't get glowstone anywhere else and pretty much live off that stuff, I want to make sure I have plenty.

So here's some ideas;
Pacus Ante needs help completing their walls
Orken wall still needs finished (longest project ever!)
Decent ports need established at -300,-300 and -1100,-600
Orken industrial section needs designed at about -1100,-850
Underlighting needs laid along the roads (prob glowstone, like at -950,-770), 3 spaces ea.
Roadway to Pacus needs laid into ground rather than above it (T101 started on this).
Roadway needs extended directly east (True north has now changed!) towards the Creeper Inn at freelands.
Add railway tracks under the roadway for inter-town transit system (or deeper, if Clock has plans)
Build a few rest areas/parks/benches in the spaces between the houses, add some walls gardens etc.
Build a few prefab houses so new members who can't build can live in town.
Another town needs estalished at -350,-880 if there are any good architects/mayors?
Something needs done with -1200,-250 since it's no longer 'sacred' ground.
Build awesome castles/keep at -600,-900, -700,-270, -1350,-1100.
Start collecting/buying a ton of dirt to create a new island in the vast ocean at -1700,-500 or later when map expanded.
Neaten up the terrain, remove sand patches in grass, even the ground, round coast edges.

Ofc resources need collected for all the above! Darkwood is always in demand.

Reactions: IQD

IQD

Contributor
Reaction score
All those have my approval. However, that's all I can really say right now since I'm bogged down cramming for final projects till Friday, then I can come on and actually help. @LISTINGS09 has permission to access the vault for anything he needs.

On a sidenote, we have more than enough materials for all of those projects, it's just a matter of splitting it all up between Paucis, Orken, and the other towns we might be making.

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
The chests around the walls are free to be used, I just dump whatever I'm carrying at the time into them.

I'm in the process of planting wheat under the yard, so I can farm while I farm. After that I'll move my junk to the vault. I've a few chests of assorted tat.

L

Later_Gator

Something needs done with -1200,-250 since it's no longer 'sacred' ground.

Ofc resources need collected for all the above! Darkwood is always in demand.
Perhaps make that a farm area for animal breeding, and farming (e.g. wheat, watermelon, and trees)?

IQD

Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, the railway from Orken to Paucis is... under construction, but it looks like shit currently. The plan is to emulate the foot bridge but we desperately need the original designer to intervene.

As for everything else that was planned, I'll be getting those plans on signs at the Primus Portal so everyone can see.

Also, get as many potions made as possible, it turns out they are being locked to everyone but Apothocarians, and well, it's gonna be a long grind if we don't.

I feel like I'm letting you guys down, I'm really sorry not as much has been done yet, but I promise that next week will be a whole lot better. Finals on my part are almost over.

Choclate_god

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
No worries clock we are getting stuff done everyday but i guess everyone is busy with finals as well (me for one)
So I went through the wall and put dark wood where needed and i saw that the north side wall or the wall near the bridge needs to be built more, some parts are barley built so i guess ill be collecting materials. Mossy, cobble, wood etc. etc. but for now we have a lot of work to do

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
Okay, the railway from Orken to Paucis is... under construction, but it looks like shit currently.
Dear lord, may I suggest we keep that railroad underground at all times. Why not turn 90* right instead of bursting through the main Orken wall and run the rail under the current bridge w/ fancy a aqua tunnel. Keep things neat and unobtrusive, rather than whatever is happening just after that bridge?

Also with regards the the main wall, the structure is more or less there (some bits are higher than others either due to errors or because the terrain was higher that side, all that is really left to do is to patch the holes and finish off each tower. I was going to add a roof to each tower like that at Inon's place. Since it looks pretty neat. If Clock wants to add another layer we'd need another ton of mossy cobble, which is in pretty short supply now...

Coins1998

Reaction score
How much glass do we have? we *could* attempt a skyway with glass and save digging, but that may be a strain on resources

Choclate_god

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
How much glass do we have? we *could* attempt a skyway with glass and save digging, but that may be a strain on resources
I know we have a good amount of glass but i think thats going to be used for the wall or other projects in Orken.

I agree with keeping the railroad underground because I visited Dagon a while ago and they have underground roads between the main city and the town so i think its a good idea to keep to their theme.