Icarus City Application

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Name: Icarus

Leader:
HKCaper

Members
(You need at least 1 settler and 4 nomads): Rune, PinkUnicornz, ForgetMeKnever, Farmvilleguy, Styxblade, Unusual_dude, TheWeakGuy_, Danni121221122112, MystikRook, HKCaper

Settlement Description:

We are settled in the pvp zone near *censured*. We've got a nice mountain at the core of our town, with a stronghold on top. Below the mountain we've got our mines, our farm, and our *censured*. All very nice. At the base of the mountain is our first district surrounded by a wall. Here we have some houses.

Screenshots:

Why should your settlement be a City?:
We are very dedicated to making Icarus look awesome with an amazing looking stronghold on the mountain and nice district at the base. We've also got more plans to involve the water surrounding us into Icarus including a harbor and *censured*. Basically we are going to put in the work to make Icarus one of the greatest places in Arcadia. Of course we area also focussed on the more 'political' aspects like raiding, alliances, and whatnot, which I won't disclose too much about to the public ;).

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hi HKCaper,

Your settlement definitely has a good foundation and your plans are in place. The buildings are rather lacking and there are a lot of empty space, but I can tell that your members are still working on the buildings. I like what you have so far with the town hall on top of the mountain (with the nice pond) and the buildings so far. I believe your settlement has potential to become a great city.

Approved.