I need help!

Stieben

Reaction score
Hello,

As some of you already know, I have -17,065.66 shillings on Primordia. That's quite a problem. I had a lot of items on the webstore before I became inactive on Primordia about 2 months ago. As I've heard, taxes have been added to the webstore in the meantime. Since I had so many items on the webstore (about 200 redstone, 2000 wooden plank blocks and roughly 200 bread I believe) I built up a huge debt, while I didn't notice, since I was inactive. I've started to get more active again and now I am here with that debt :(
I died by a creeper and got teleported to the main spawn, but I couldn't go back to the world. Shinyshark gave me a ticket to go back, so I thought: :D. However, when I went onto the boat it told me I needed to pay 20,00 shillings. Well, that's going to be hard with -17,065.66. GmK was very kind and teleported me to the main world! But unfortunately the mobs didn't like me and before I knew it I was surrounded by 2 skeletons and a spider, with me having nothing in my inventory (like a sword) since I died just before that. So yeah, I died again and now I am back at where I was.

I really have NO idea how to earn back that much money and besides, I can't go back to the main world and constantly begging for a teleport doesn't seem like a good solution. Someone (I think it was balloon) told me that 'they' refunded the money, but this has not been done for me. Wether it had to be refunded or not, I don't know. It's just what I got told.

So I don't know what to do anymore and that's why I am asking for your help. I wouldn't even care anymore if all of my stats, including my money (excluding my membership of my family, Gaia) would get reset. I am quite lost at the moment :( So anyone with a solution to this, please tell me :(

-Stieben

EDIT: I don't know why, but it posted this thread 2 times :confused: . The other one can be deleted.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Hello,

As some of you already know, I have -17,065.66 shillings on Primordia. That's quite a problem. I had a lot of items on the webstore before I became inactive on Primordia about 2 months ago. As I've heard, taxes have been added to the webstore in the meantime. Since I had so many items on the webstore (about 200 redstone, 2000 wooden plank blocks and roughly 200 bread I believe) I built up a huge debt, while I didn't notice, since I was inactive. I've started to get more active again and now I am here with that debt :(
I died by a creeper and got teleported to the main spawn, but I couldn't go back to the world. Shinyshark gave me a ticket to go back, so I thought: :D. However, when I went onto the boat it told me I needed to pay 20,00 shillings. Well, that's going to be hard with -17,065.66. GmK was very kind and teleported me to the main world! But unfortunately the mobs didn't like me and before I knew it I was surrounded by 2 skeletons and a spider, with me having nothing in my inventory (like a sword) since I died just before that. So yeah, I died again and now I am back at where I was.

I really have NO idea how to earn back that much money and besides, I can't go back to the main world and constantly begging for a teleport doesn't seem like a good solution. Someone (I think it was balloon) told me that 'they' refunded the money, but this has not been done for me. Wether it had to be refunded or not, I don't know. It's just what I got told.

So I don't know what to do anymore and that's why I am asking for your help. I wouldn't even care anymore if all of my stats, including my money (excluding my membership of my family, Gaia) would get reset. I am quite lost at the moment :( So anyone with a solution to this, please tell me :(

-Stieben
Taxes for the webstore were added last November (!) http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/update-5-1-webshop-fees-and-time-limits.2800/

That was before you went inactive ;)

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
17,000 to pay off ._. I have a friend named Olimar that is particularly good at paying debts off. Well, you can try PoTW. But that's only 1,000 ea. If you want to try, auction off a building between rival families, that fetched Mac 51k. Start a charity? :p

• Agree
Reactions: DKnucklehead

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
If I can sell all my Iron blocks; I'd be more than happy to give you 17,000 shillings.

Reactions: Stieben
T

TBDWFE1

Wow, glad to hear it :)
Was just about to offer you some myself :)